My anger about spreading this bad YouTube censorship news

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91A36neoaDo
https://youtu.be/2N67NmCVU_8
Ok, maybe I should explain why I'm this angry.

It all began when videos and users began disappearing before my very eyes day by day (yadda yadda yadda), so I decided to stand up and help put an end to this video termination nonsense as I couldn't stand to see another video/YT user bite the dust.

But you know how YouTube's comment system is ghosting out random to specific comments? More about it here: https://productforums.google.com/forum/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer#!msg/youtube/ud2K7lI5xg8/jsuo7poxAgAJ. Due to this, it couldn't determine the difference between spam comments and new comments. So I got nowhere flat. Also, if I don't spam, how am I suppose to spread urgent news quickly? So I tried social media sites like Facebook and Twitter, but they didn't work either as I didn't know how to make my post attractive enough to get alot of views.

So I decided to spread it verbally via people in real life. Realising this was my last year in High School, I had to spread it quickly. But even spreading this verbally didn't fair any better as like I said before, they made excuses to not watch them. "Do you like youtube? Do you hate copyright? Well, something strange is going on here on youtube" is how I began the subject with the students. I talked to my friends at HS and they said "ok". But when I woke up the next day, my views on my investigation videos hardly or didn't rise at all. So I talked to my friends and while talking to one, I asked her "How much longer til your able to view my video?" and she replies "I dunno. Probably forever.". Yeah. I didn't buy that for a minute. :mad: Another group said "Sorry, but we don't use agendas, so we're very forgetful.". I didn't buy that either. My teachers were were the worst at listening. I started with the same sentence like I always do, but one said something like "You shouldn't be watching those videos," (referring to the cartoons) "because you can get sued." Yeah, shows how much she knows about the youtube community! What about Bill Nye videos I watched during Science Class? Another teacher said "This cannot be spread, keep it to yourself. If you really want answers, write a letter to youtube headquarters and send it via mail. Thats all you need to do." Yeah, I doubt YouTube will answer that kind of mail anytime soon.

After that, more and more dislikes just poured in like water dams breaking up. It just showed many weren't interested in helping the users of youtube. Even my tenants weren't interested! When I was talking to one about hickok45, she called him a "bad guy" (due to the fact he shoots guns (Would you call hickok45 a "bad guy" if he was an English Teacher and lives in Tennessee?)). She also said that same line one of my teachers said which is "You shouldn't be watching those videos, because they're bad for you." Despite the fact that the tenant I was talking to is an actor! She also said that guns kill people. Well..... yeah, then I remarked "Well, whats an action movie without guns?"

But anyways, the thing that is stiring up anger in my hornet's nest is the insensitivity these people are displaying towards me. Like after I posted my previous 18 videos here, Shy Guy said "I didn't even bother to read any of the stuff he said." That made a nuke go off in my heart. Whats worse, I received two more dislikes half an hour later after posting this here. I couldn't believe the insensitivity of these people! And remember the students and teachers I mentioned earlier? Yeah. Also, they locked that first thread; leaving me unable to update it with my newly made videos. That just pushed my rage up further.

There is a catch though, I just learned 10-30% of negative reviews are actually fake!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3y0pYUdfGiw
Heres the reference. So these dislikes are actually coming from people who don't care enough to sit down and take he time to listen to my version of a rant I heard from someone complaining about the recent wave of terminated YouTube users!

Do you know why those villains in Scooby Doo became villains in the first place? They were all shunned by a person, a group of people, or one of several misfortunes that happened to them for a certain period of time. Eventually, they snapped and decide to take matters into their own hands. Same thing applies to Totally Spies villains. Just so you know, people in real life have gotten revenge this way. Like Marv Heemeyer; outraged by a zoning dispute, he decide to demolish the buildings of those who wronged him. Eric and Dylan, they felt picked on and left out by many students. Don't believe me? Listen to this quote from Eric's journal: "I hate you people for leaving me out of so many fun things! And no, fucking don't say 'well thats your fault' because it isn't! You people have my phone number and I ask to know, but no! Don't let the weird Eric kid come along, oh fucking no!" So yeah, pleas think not once, not twice, but three times in a row about these kind of people! Is it really worth it to continue shunning someone under this kind of stress and pressure? Like a gas tank thats about to explode due to a fire they're unable to extinguish?

Still, I'm trying to find a way to get famous and get my news across quickly without landing in jail in the process ('cause I don't wanna be "that guy" and kill people just to get a message across). But how else am I suppose to get tons of views and likes like Gangnam Style, Nyan Cat, Taking a Bath in Coke, etc? Like, whats the "secret ingredient" I'm missing here to get this many views and likes? Like, DSPGaming's rant got tons of views and likes. That video discussing about YouTube Banning Innocent Users got tons. So what am I missing here?

Can't you see these people are suffering here? And have you also heard of the right to free speech? Locking my first thread is does not feel like free speech to me. I felt the same thing back in High School when I was talking to the students and teachers.

Heres a speech I've been working on: Isn't Canada suppose to be "The True North Strong and FREE"? Isn't USA suppose to be "The Land of the FREE"? How come if I'm "FREE", I can't hum the tune of my favorite song(s) as I go for a stroll in the park filled with people who give no regards to me? Why can't I share a song/part of a movie that premiered at the concert hall/cinema yesterday with my COUSIN who lives on THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD who has NO MONEY to afford a $999 plane ticket to fly to my country just to view the content where they restrict it from being viewed in that country(s)? You expect EVERYONE (Including the kids) to pay to view just like how they enter a cinema or a carnival?! Why can't we share our favorite electronic/media entertainments with our WORLDWIDE FRIENDS? What do you have against this country(s)? Why wont you let us watch this anywhere else? We still lose money the same way we travel to those unrestricted countries! What did we ever do to you?! Its not like we're gonna "launch a missile attack" anytime soon. How am I suppose to re-watch something I stumbled upon that's bran new to me from the TV last night? I don't wanna shell out another $10 just to re-watch a movie so I can watch a scene I missed while I was stuck in the bathroom with an upset stomach! THINK ABOUT WHAT I JUST SAID!

Here are some references to my speech:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYFN594EEbA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaPb6mHHVCw

YouTube is a company and can do whatever the fuck they want unless the government gets involved. Which they probably won't. Sure it sucks but no one can do anything about it, not even the most prominent YouTubers.

Also
Cartoondude135 said:
Still, I'm trying to find a way to get famous
The great vast majority of people don't become famous on purpose. Especially on a platform like YouTube

Back