Speak Spanish?

Yoshario

King Bowser
Si, mi hablo espanol. E tu?
Spanish is not my native tounge, but I speak it anyway. Anyone else speak spanish> ???
 

Smiddle

Power Star
No hablo español. Usé a un traductor para hacer este texto, que probablemente es por qué esto tiene errores de gramática.
 

Lario

Seems so long ago.
Si, I do...

But I haven't learned much about Spanish recently, so I only know several words...

Like NO.
 

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
Spanish is easier to learn that English.
 

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
1-Up Shroom said:
¿Realmente lo crees? Me gusta porque es español fácil para mí.
That doesn't mean I've learned it tho. ._.
 

Lario

Seems so long ago.
WARN ME IF I SAID "THE CHEESE" (Not in CAPS LOCK.) WRONG.

El quesedo.

Also warn me if I need one of those es (That's plural, not "es")...
 

Yoshario

King Bowser
Stooben Rooben said:
Spanish is easier to learn that English.
It is. For example: photosynthesis in english would be spelled with a "ph". However, in spanish, it would be spelled with an "f".
 

InfectedShroom

I make music.
Retired Wiki Staff
Yoshario said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Spanish is easier to learn that English.
It is. For example: photosynthesis in english would be spelled with a "ph". However, in spanish, it would be spelled with an "f".
The one-letter difference makes that word so much easier.
 

InfectedShroom

I make music.
Retired Wiki Staff
Yoshario said:
Bloc Partier said:
Yoshario said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Spanish is easier to learn that English.
It is. For example: photosynthesis in english would be spelled with a "ph". However, in spanish, it would be spelled with an "f".
The one-letter difference makes that word so much easier.
Phoenitically, yes.
I was referring to the fact that it's not an easy word anyway.
 

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
English is a pretty stupid language when you think about it, but at least it's smart enough to not genderfy everything.
 

Smiley The Hun

I accidentally whored shoulders
Retired Wiki Staff
Smartass27 said:
English is a pretty stupid language when you think about it, but at least it's smart enough to not genderfy everything.
:mad: Hey que no era agradable! Inglés me gusta tanto como me gusta español. No creo que es estúpido. :mad:
 

Yoshario

King Bowser
1-Up Shroom said:
Smartass27 said:
English is a pretty stupid language when you think about it, but at least it's smart enough to not genderfy everything.
:mad: Hey que no era agradable! Inglés me gusta tanto como me gusta español. No creo que es estúpido. :mad:
So, you like spanish as much as english? Hmm.... It would be cool if we all spoke Latin, the universal language. :posh:
 

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Yoshario said:
1-Up Shroom said:
Smartass27 said:
English is a pretty stupid language when you think about it, but at least it's smart enough to not genderfy everything.
:mad: Hey que no era agradable! Inglés me gusta tanto como me gusta español. No creo que es estúpido. :mad:
So, you like spanish as much as english? Hmm.... It would be cool if we all spoke Latin, the universal language. :posh:
I'm learning Latin in school, but my teacher is a bit, er, eccentric.
 

Yoshario

King Bowser
Smartass27 said:
Yoshario said:
1-Up Shroom said:
Smartass27 said:
English is a pretty stupid language when you think about it, but at least it's smart enough to not genderfy everything.
:mad: Hey que no era agradable! Inglés me gusta tanto como me gusta español. No creo que es estúpido. :mad:
So, you like spanish as much as english? Hmm.... It would be cool if we all spoke Latin, the universal language. :posh:
I'm learning Latin in school, but my teacher is a bit, er, eccentric.
Erm....thanks for letting us know.
 

Smiddle

Power Star
Yoshario said:
1-Up Shroom said:
Smartass27 said:
English is a pretty stupid language when you think about it, but at least it's smart enough to not genderfy everything.
:mad: Hey que no era agradable! Inglés me gusta tanto como me gusta español. No creo que es estúpido. :mad:
So, you like spanish as much as english? Hmm.... It would be cool if we all spoke Latin, the universal language. :posh:
Carpe diem.


Weird, there are no rules against not speaking in English. How peculiar.
 
Top