Userpedia has its own domain!

Stooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
After 6 months of searching, :)o) Userpedia finally has its own domain! Thanks to Neurario, Userpedia can finally settle down and be a happy place again. We're installing a bunch of extensions to make the place pwn too. (Like renameuser, editcount, and checkuser.)

So please, join now! :D

There's finally an article on me, which means I can finally accept Userpedia's validity.

Rock on UP.

Smartass27 said:
There's finally an account on me, which means I can finally accept Userpedia's validity.

Rock on UP.
And you only had to mention it 90 times! You have to admit we're not lazy there. </sarcasm>

Thanks. I plan to expand your article as soon as I get enough articles imported to begin settling down.

Stooben Rooben said:
Smartass27 said:
There's finally an account on me, which means I can finally accept Userpedia's validity.

Rock on UP.
And you only had to mention it 90 times! You have to admit we're not lazy there. </sarcasm>

Thanks. I plan to expand your article as soon as I get enough articles imported to begin settling down.
I do what I have to to get what I want without any actual effort on my part.

Smartass27 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Smartass27 said:

Rock on UP.

But doesn't doing what you have to without effort...require effort in itself?

PARADOX TIME!

Stooben Rooben said:
Smartass27 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Smartass27 said:

Rock on UP.

But doesn't doing what you have to without effort...require effort in itself?

PARADOX TIME!
I will exert any amount of effort to get around doing the original task. It's a very backwards way of thinking, but it's how I am.

Combo Destruction Squad here, is this your quote chain?

Things are gonna be bumpy over the next few days while we setup extensions, and tweak a few things (hopefully not running into any major errors along the way) but we're essentially free of wiki farms for now. :)

Bloc Partier said:
HaHA!

Does it have more than 5MB of storage?

I need to revamp The Place to Upload Stuff...
It has several GBs. o:

Stooben Rooben said:
Bloc Partier said:
HaHA!

Does it have more than 5MB of storage?

I need to revamp The Place to Upload Stuff...
It has several GBs. o:
More than one. More than five. More than the amount of lines I-- *shot*

That last one was just a gag. We literally have ''tons'' of space.

When I clicked on an image this pop up.

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@userpedia.adriels.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

And then when I tried to go to the Main Page that popped up again.

1-Up Shroom said:
When I clicked on an image this pop up.

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@userpedia.adriels.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

And then when I tried to go to the Main Page that popped up again.
That would be me trying to setup that Short URLs thing like Steve has got (example www.mariowiki.com/User:Neurario instead of /index.php?title=User:Neurario.

Unfortunately the methods I tried haven't worked, so I've reverted it back.

If I knew how to do that though... :3

Come on, guys, join! This place is the BOMB. We have so many extensions, it makes the place pwn.

Plus, we have Patrollers now. =3

Back