Ninelevendo's Amazing "Art"

Lee Chaolan

Oh, excellent!
Just some thread where I post my junk for people to (hopefully) enjoy.

SPM style characters
These started with me proving a point about SPM's artstyle being really jarring when there are also TTYD styled characters always on screen. They take about 15 minutes to make so feel free to ask me to ruin a character of your liking.
uLHsPrB.jpg
VeRTQNf.jpg
euiKkqx.jpg

Kirby Drawings
I did these before Lord Bowser's thread I'm 100% not copying I promise. Ok maybe I did the Galcta Knight and Ultra Sword Kirby after requesting him to draw them but that doesn't matter.
HjDhAws.jpg
W4yLJjA.jpg
osJJvUQ.jpg

Sprites
18LQLCN.gif

Anyway if you want me to make something feel free to ask. :luigi:

this is blatant plagiarism and you will be hearing from my lawyers I will sue you for every dime you have and you will regret ever copying my work

pls make
star dream (first phase)
SPM-styled if that's even possible lol

plz don't kill me

PMYPe7x.jpg

Star Dream has quite a bit of detail on it so it's pretty hard to make, you had to choose a complicated one lol

I've got too much time on my hands. I could've finished my Dark Meta Knight but I'm too lazy.
DpBhseI.jpg
YiAo05y.jpg
aa8xY4D.jpg
NL1L3lh.jpg

Also here's Lord Bowser's OC that he so desperately wanted. Yeah of course you did why would I say otherwise
FT26VkZ.jpg

When you say draw, do you mean actual paper like the Kirby drawings? Also are you referring to your profile pic/sig?

Stomedy said:
i do mean actual paper, yet i mean the glory that is my astoundingly beautiful face. if you want, ill send you the pictures~
K yes plz

Since it's paper it'll take a while though, but the glory will make up for it.

These 'pieces of art' are actually pretty good. If it's no issue, can you ruin draw Waluigi in SPM style? It's no rush mate, so feel free to ruin my childhood do it at your convenience.

Yeah sure m8, Waluigi will be kinda weird since he doesn't have a Paper from which would suit the style more. I'll post it soon.

Still waiting for those pics btw

Get ready for this masterpiece:
6sK8er8.jpg

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
or Nightmare fuel, whatever you prefer.

Also here's your OC for whatever reason.
aq0Uhzk.jpg
Let's just say that Mario Kart Wii does not like Super Paper Mario.

TeFQ1Yg.jpg

Made this on a computer, how does it look?

I want to try and make a Kirby animation with my friend.

Just for fun...

What would I look like in SPM? My new OC is basically a yellow Yoshi with cyan boots, a cyan saddle, cyan whatever those things on the back of a Yoshi's head are, and a suit jacket, bow tie, and microphone.

Sorry that I haven't done your request yet, I need to do it on my iPad and I haven't had the time.

Just wanted to share what I made:

O8gQ6Z5.jpg

Any good?

Back