YouTube Banning Innocent Youtubers And Deleting Videos

Maybe this will knock some sense into you. :mad:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zD3YZjtXuR0 Ok, locking my thread is one thing, but when it impedes my ability to spread the news about something urgent, then that's really crossing the line! :mad: Like, I have new updates on the activity I'm seeing on YT and it seems no one here is taking my situation seriously! I decided it's time for me to stand up and help spread the news of this situation, because I don't want to see another innocent user or another video sleep with the fishes. I tried talking it out physically/verbally with my student friends back in high school, but they didn't care to watch! And plus, due to google's broken comments system on YouTube, it makes spreading the news electronically tougher! Now that my other thread is locked, I can't update it with the new videos I made. I'm sure many of you here surf YouTube alot! But why is this guy's video's views climbing at the pace of a sniper round leaving it's barrel but my views are climbing at the pace of rust building on a sheet of metal? :-\

You're not going to get anyone on your side through angry comments and accusations. That's like activism 101, as soon as you approach an audience aggressively and accuse them of trying to silence you or needing someone to "knock some sense" into them, the shields go up and nobody will want to listen to you anymore.

Youtube's ridiculous and selective stance of upholding copyright and their automated systems that target people protected by fair use are common knowledge. There are people with much more power and influence than you fighting this battle already. If you feel that strongly about the issue, I suggest looking them up and throwing your lot in with those.

In the meantime, I'd advise you to stop trying to aggressively recruit people. With that approach you'll only turn people away from your side and cause damage to the fix-youtube's-bullshit-copyright-practices movement as a whole.

Ok, ty. I was ticked enough by the broken comments system, so I decided to verbally talk it out to my student friends. But somehow, the views on my videos didn't or hardly rised overnight. That's when I realized "since I'm mentally disabled and being a true YouTube fan, seeing a situation like this makes it really hard to explain stuff like this as simple as i can". So I need pictures to get my message across. And since I don't have celebrity status like GameXplain, My videos got more dislikes than likes. Thats what ticked me off even more: to see more dislikes than likes on my discussion videos. So, thats when I was forced to take more drastic measures. What other choice do I have? Like, I'm running out of options and resources here. Even social sites like Facebook and Twitter didn't fair any better, because I didn't know how to make my comment/tweet attractive enough.

Back