If you were a mod for a day...

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
If you were a mod for a day and no rules existed and you could mod abuse to your heart's content, what would you do?

I would check out the mods only board to see if all the mods really do go there and flame me like Ninji says they do.

Smartass27 said:
I would check out the mods only board to see if all the mods really do go there and flame me like Ninji says they do.
lolwat

Well, since I'm a mod, I can't play.

But if I were an Admin, I'd give myself 6 purple stars. :3

Stooben Rooben said:
Smartass27 said:
1) lolwat

2) Well, since I'm a mod, I can't play.

But if I were an Admin, I'd give myself 6 purple stars. :3
1) You can play, just skip the mod part and go straight to the "no rules" part.

2) Ninji keeps insisting to me that all the mods go on the mods only board and talk about how much they hate me.

1) Oh, okay. I would...make everyone I like a mod. o:

2) O-kayyyy... o_O

Stooben Rooben said:
2) O-kayyyy... o_O
I'll explain more in detail.

Once at lunch, he said some funny stuff, so I wanted to post it here, and he said that if I did, he would ban me and when I said that another mod would just unban me and probably ban him, he said no one would because all the mods hate me and when I said that they didn't he said basically that they all expressed their hatred of me in the mods only board, which, conveniently for him, I cannot see.

Of course, he's referenced this occurrence basically any time I get on his nerves.

Also, I would demote Ninji (not out of vengeance or anything, just for the irony of the prank) and never let him change his name again, so he's stuck with whatever sh*t name he currently has.

Stooben Rooben said:
1) Oh, okay. I would...make everyone I like a mod. o:

2) O-kayyyy... o_O
everyone :eek:

If I were a mod I would,....*thinking* I would of have another title.

I would ban everyone who didn't download Skype.

I'll make the rules say I could be mod as long as I want, and use the mod only board.

(I realy want to see what it's like. Some mod, take a picture of it and show it to us!!!)

Smartass27 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
2) O-kayyyy... o_O

Once at lunch, he said some funny stuff, so I wanted to post it here, and he said that if I did, he would ban me and when I said that another mod would just unban me and probably ban him, he said no one would because all the mods hate me and when I said that they didn't he said basically that they all expressed their hatred of me in the mods only board, which, conveniently for him, I cannot see.

Of course, he's referenced this occurrence basically any time I get on his nerves.

Also, I would demote Ninji (not out of vengeance or anything, just for the irony of the prank) and never let him change his name again, so he's stuck with whatever sh*t name he currently has.
Hey, that seems fun. :3

Jackie Chan said:
Smartass27 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
2) O-kayyyy... o_O

Inorite. Karmic retribution. >=D

Smartass27 said:
Jackie Chan said:
Smartass27 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
2) O-kayyyy... o_O

Srsly. (btw why is this a forum game?)

Jackie Chan said:
Smartass27 said:
Jackie Chan said:
Smartass27 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
2) O-kayyyy... o_O

Idk, it's sort of a game.

Jackie Chan said:
Smartass27 said:
Jackie Chan said:
Smartass27 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
2) O-kayyyy... o_O

Because it kicks serious ass being a mod.

Stooben Rooben said:
Jackie Chan said:
Smartass27 said:
Jackie Chan said:
Smartass27 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
2) O-kayyyy... o_O

Because it kicks serious ass being a mod.
Lol... *Still thinking* ehh I got nothing.

I could ban all the newbies and ban peachfreak

:evilgrin:

and ban anyone who din't play kirby!

IceKirby said:

:eek:

...........hmmmmmm *still thinking!*

Ooohh oooh I know. I'll block the guy who keeps shoting me!!
:evilgrin: -*shot* *Jaja you miss :P*

IceKirby said:

Don't be mean to noobs, you're still one in the eyes of most.

On that note, kill Peachfreak.

Smartass27 said:
IceKirby said:

Well, you're a noob compared to me, ShyGuy. o_0 (wiki-wise)

Jackie Chan said:
Smartass27 said:
IceKirby said:

Wiki-wise, I'm noob compared to almost everyone.

Smartass27 said:
Jackie Chan said:
Smartass27 said:
IceKirby said:

Wiki-wise, I'm noob compared to almost everyone.
Except for the uber-noobers

Back