Check out my drawing!

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
fighterkirbysa5.jpg

comments plz :>

I have a LOT of illustrations that you guys might like to see. I need to get a scanner for them.

I actually doodle Kirby a lot, but that looks a lot better than the crappy comics I leave on my science desk. :>

McGriddle said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but this thread is for discussing Icey's Kirby pic.
Sorry about that I ment to start a new topic... But I guess I clicked the wrong button... So sorry.. :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Smartass27 said:
I actually doodle Kirby a lot, but that looks a lot better than the crappy comics I leave on my science desk. :>
I doodled a lot in my homework notebooks. I actually did it so much that mom started grading my drawings for art. If I ever get a scanner, I'm uploading that Meta Knight picture I have in my folder.

More to the point, fMB, you did an awesome job doing that. I'd like to see some more of your pwnsome drawings. :)

Stooben Rooben said:
Smartass27 said:
I doodled a lot in my homework notebooks. I actually did it so much that mom started grading my drawings for art. If I ever get a scanner, I'm uploading that Meta Knight picture I have in my folder.

More to the point, fMB, you did an awesome job doing that. I'd like to see some more of your pwnsome drawings. :)
I will make another drawing when my broken bone is fully healed.

Is that pastel? I'm not very knowledgable on drawing, but it looks pretty sweet.

Jackie Chan said:
Is that pastel? I'm not very knowledgable on drawing, but it looks pretty sweet.
It realy does.
It's realy...

*Looks in dictionary*

EPIC!!!

Nerdy Guy said:
Jackie Chan said:
It realy does.
It's realy...

*Looks in dictionary*

EPIC!!!
You should look up the word "really" in the dictionary first. (jk)

Stooben Rooben said:
Jackie Chan said:
Is that pastel?
Yeah.
Well, technically, only the artist would know. He may be a very disguised skilled pencil artist.

Jackie Chan said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Jackie Chan said:
Is that pastel?
Yeah.
Well, technically, only the artist would know. He may be a very disguised skilled pencil artist.
By looking at the stroke patterns and the texture, it highly resembles pastel. The only other utensil that could make that kind of texture is a crayon, so I guess it could be that.

Pens, pencils, and even wax pencils are too fine; the stroking on that image is large and smooth.

1-Up Shroom said:
It looks like Water color paints.
Unless it was made on raw parchment, the texture is too grainy.

Back