Instruments.

Smiley The Hun

I accidentally whored shoulders
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
Anything
This topic is about instruments. ;D (I was going to call it, What instruments can you play but nah.)

I can sorta play the Drums. And there is two guitars in my Grandma' basement. They belong to my sis. But I not good at playing the guitar. :P

I play the piano and the accordion, and everyone says I'm better at playing the guitar than I actually am. <.< Same with drums but not as much.

We also have a bass guitar, a trombone and a violin.

I can also play the Harmonica. But my favorite instrument is the drums.

I've also dabbled into the key trombone. I learned how to play it in about 3 minutes.

I think I try to learn how to play the guitar since there a electric guitar in my Grandma's basement.

McGriddle said:
1-Up Shroom said:
I think I try to learn how to play the guitar since there a electric guitar in my Grandma's basement.

Your grandma has an electric guitar? Awesome.
Lol. That electric is not my grandma's, it's my sister. (But I heard my mum saying that my grandma can play a guitar. :eek: )

I can play lead and rhythm guitar, bass, piano, and I can sing. :)

Stooben Rooben said:
I can play lead and rhythm guitar, bass, piano, and I can sing. :)
Awesome.

I can sing too. :P

1-Up Shroom said:
I might take Drumming lessons soon. :D
I'm going for it. ;D

I can also play other kinds of drums too. :P

I play trumpet

I found my sister's spanish guitar in my grandma's basement! :P

McGriddle said:
I just found an old violin in the attic. I'm trying to play "Viva la Vida" on it. :3
For the win.

I can play Trombone pretty well, and can make sense of how to play a Tuba and Trumpet.

And I'm absolutely pathetic on a guitar. I played a single note and my cousin said it was terrible.

Z3r0 Tw0 said:
I can play Trombone pretty well, and can make sense of how to play a Tuba and Trumpet.

And I'm absolutely pathetic on a guitar. I played a single note and my cousin said it was terrible.

Blasphemy!

Back