If an intruder came into your home, what would you say, do etc.?

i hang out literally right next to the front door all day so id respond first if ever anyone broke in

so id probably hit them over the head with the base of a globe we got hanging around and yell for people in the house to get the police

but like Stargazing i did use to keep knives in my room because im. just a bit paranoid i put them back in the kitchen though

Trap and force them to play the decision game

There was an "intruder" in my house once, actually. It's a story I prefer not to repeat so I'll just tell you what I'd do if it happened again.
I was trained a little bit in martial arts and can hit really hard, so I'd probably use my fists or the pocket knife I always carry around.
That or the many heavy assorted objects in the house that would be great for destruction or stopping an intruder :p

probably just hide in my room and call the cops. The police station is literally less than a five minute walk away.

i live a mile out from a road five miles out of a town thats forty miles from any real civilization and really don't have anything of value in the house and we could see any intruder driving up from a good ways away so i don't see that likely as happening

but in case some methed up redneck decides to steal like the pocket change we keep around the house or our tv or our dog or something my dad is a huge believer in the idea of good guys with guns™ so he'd probably have a bullet in his leg and my dad would be super psyched to put our Stand Your Ground law to good use

Back