Tip of the Day

Yoshario

King Bowser
Okay, so this is how the "Tip of the Day" thread works. You post a funny and random tip. Something so random that it will make  :wario: look like  :posh:. Okay, I guess I'll start:

Clay Mario's Tip of the Day
When making PB&J sandwiches, if you can eat only half of the sandwich, use only ONE slice of bread. Thank you have a good day.
                               ​

Tip of the day: Don't cook chicken wings in a toaster oven for more than 5 minutes on 400 degrees.

Stooben Rooben said:
Tip of the day: Don't cook chicken wings in a toaster oven for more than 5 minutes on 400 degrees.
Smartass27 said:
Don't eat glass, it hurts like hell.
I'm assuming both of you know all this stuff from personal experience.

Tip of the day: Don't stay on the computer past bed time, your dad might get mad. (Like mine)

Nerdy Guy said:
Tip of the day: Don't stay on the computer past bed time, your dad might get mad. (Like mine)
My parents don't give a s**t. If I stay up too late, I'll pay for it all day in school. :<
I almost fall asleep in Geometry every day.

Smartass27 said:
Nerdy Guy said:
My parents don't give a s**t. If I stay up too late, I'll pay for it all day in school. :<
I tricked my dad into thinking that I was in the computer room because I had to fart and I didn't want to fart in my bedroom because the smell would keep me up.

Nerdy Guy said:
Smartass27 said:
Nerdy Guy said:
I tricked my dad into thinking that I was in the computer room because I had to fart and I didn't want to fart in my bedroom because the smell would keep me up.

Tip of the Day: Never make fun of ice as it remembers all and never forgets.

IceKirby said:
Zeltrax said:
Tip of the Day: Never make fun of ice as it remembers all and never forgets.
*freezes Zeltrax*

I have the ice ability...
Ice is only fearsome if its on the ground otherwise its about as effective as a chocolate teapot.

Lario said:
Tip: Don't get Rick Roll'd...

*Hides nonexistant link*
Lario, you should really upload your avatar to picoodle and link to it. You shouldn't steal bandwidth from Wikia!
BTW, I was always wondering where you get those mario cookies.
Anyway, heres another Tip of the Day:

When you tell a funny joke and everyones laughing, never say "I made a funny!" Seriously, everyone will stop laughing and back away.

Tip of the day:Never wake up so earily it make you tired during the evening. *Yawns*

McGriddle said:
Clay Mario said:
Clay Mario said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Smartass27 said:
Don't eat glass, it hurts like hell.
I'm assuming both of you know all this stuff from personal experience.
HOW COME NO ONE LAUGHED!

Because that's pretty much a cliché.
How do you get that e accent mark on your computer? I want it! Just so I can spell Pokemon right.

Back