Best Song Ever?

Bloc Partier said:
Night Ranger said:
@IS: Wow, you sure are obsessed with obscure bands and indie rock-based genres. Never seen someone dismiss so many kinds of metal genres before.
Yes indeed. I do love my obscureness. :P

And you probably think I just threw away all those metal genres because of the "metal" label... I almost did. But I actually looked them all up and did indeed find I disliked the artists mentioned to be under each one. My friend tried to get me into metal, and I truly don't it.

But again, just personal opinions.
I guess some people's musical interests just aren't as widespread as others. My musical interests pretty much branch from any rock genre that's not more fucking insane than nu metal and thrash metal (I do like these two genres, please note); I generally don't like extreme genres such as death metal, black metal, grindcore, and metalcore (tho melodic metalcore is SORTA cool). I also like many non-rock genres, such as country, folk, 80s pop (contemporary teen pop, like Britney Spears and Backstreet Boys, is total shit, tho), dance, alternative rap, a few rap songs (generally not a fan of rap, tho), 80s-prior rythym and blues, reggae, among others. And of course, being a rock fan, I'm a HUGE fan of blues.

Happy face.

Night Ranger said:
Bloc Partier said:
Night Ranger said:
@IS: Wow, you sure are obsessed with obscure bands and indie rock-based genres. Never seen someone dismiss so many kinds of metal genres before.

And you probably think I just threw away all those metal genres because of the "metal" label... I almost did. But I actually looked them all up and did indeed find I disliked the artists mentioned to be under each one. My friend tried to get me into metal, and I truly don't it.

I guess some people's musical interests just aren't as widespread as others. My musical interests pretty much branch from any rock genre that's not more fucking insane than nu metal and thrash metal (I do like these two genres, please note); I generally don't like extreme genres such as death metal, black metal, grindcore, and metalcore (tho melodic metalcore is SORTA cool). I also like many non-rock genres, such as country, folk, 80s pop (contemporary teen pop, like Britney Spears and Backstreet Boys, is total shit, tho), dance, alternative rap, a few rap songs (generally not a fan of rap, tho), 80s-prior rythym and blues, reggae, among others. And of course, being a rock fan, I'm a HUGE fan of blues.

Happy face.
I see. Well I'm a music snob... But I pretty much like anything with the "indie" label. I like some pretty hardcore stuff (The Mars Volta, Fucked Up), but its not usually my thing. :P

As for rap... There's some good stuff out there. Over like 90% sucks but there's a few good artists. Santigold, M.I.A., k-os... The list goes on a bit. :P

Bloc Partier said:
Night Ranger said:
Bloc Partier said:
Night Ranger said:

Happy face.
I see. Well I'm a music snob... But I pretty much like anything with the "indie" label. I like some pretty hardcore stuff (The Mars Volta, Fucked Up), but its not usually my thing. :P

As for rap... There's some good stuff out there. Over like 90% sucks but there's a few good artists. Santigold, M.I.A., k-os... The list goes on a bit. :P
What do you mean by 'music snob', exactly?

Night Ranger said:
I mean that I only listen to good music.

That's probably the meanest way I could say it. Sorry. :'(

But I guess I mean that I am suuuuuuuuuuper picky about my music listening.

Bloc Partier said:
Night Ranger said:

Sucks for you. I love being... Not... Picky... Or something.

Well, I'm not picky with most rock music. Pop and rap is a different story, tho.

Night Ranger said:
Bloc Partier said:
Night Ranger said:

Sucks for you. I love being... Not... Picky... Or something.

Well, I'm not picky with most rock music. Pop and rap is a different story, tho.
Actually I love it. Cuz then I can find obscure bands no one has heard about and fall in love with them.

There's a TON of great bands out there. It just takes a bit of searching.

I'm not picky and I still listen to both popular and obscure bands.

Hmmm I guess my next argument would then be you never find the most obscure bands, like DD/MM/YYYY or Band of Skulls. Eh. I dunno.

Admit it; I owned you. It's alright, I own everyone.

K changing a few songs

So in no order:

Some Kind of Wonderful - Grand Funk/Railroad
Free Bird - Lynyrd Skynyrd
Layla - Derek and the Dominos
Ballroom Blitz - Sweet
Don't Fear the Reaper/Burnin' For You - Blue Oyster Cult (Not sure which one is my favorite)

1. Spaceman - The Killers
2. New Divide - Linkin Park
3. Float On - Modest Mouse
4. Glass of Water - Coldplay
5. 42 - Coldplay

Dammit, everyone on the internet is a stubborn prick, yo.

Well, my family isn't stubborn. They're just cowards who are too f-cking stupid to get into a proper debate.

Night Ranger said:
Well, my family isn't stubborn. They're just cowards who are too f-cking stupid to get into a proper debate.
I could get into a proper debate, but not so much on the internet. I always end up saying something especially offensive and pissing everyone off. So I try not to.

Pah, if whoever you're debating with is too much of a baby to take a mere insult, then they aren't worth debating with.

Subdivisions, by Rush.

I have to many best song evers so ill pick 3 randomly -prepares the flame shield-
stuff is messed up by the offspring
high voltage by linkin park
fat lips by sum 41

i cant pick a best zebrahead song due to almost all of them being good if you like 1 of them.

I made up my list,

February Stars -- Foo Fighters
Hairline Fracture -- Rise Against
Dirty Diana -- Micheal Jackson
The Other Side -- Aerosmith
Unforgiven II -- Metallica
Papercut -- Linkin Park
Rime of the Ancient Mariner -- Iron Maiden
Stairway to Heaven -- Led Zeppelin

Back