Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Mercy

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • Symmetra

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Zenyatta

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters
ive seen the idea that people should not be able to use any abilities or have their abilities limited (akin to rainmaker in splatoon) while they have the flag but then current ctf darlings winston and tracer would be worthless

I do like how its so different and there's something fun there for sure but the one drawback is how campy the game becomes over time and i say this as a cancerous sym main

Javelin said:
you get a flat bonus at the end of each season, so you might as well calibrate just to grab that
welp got gold but just below platinum

yeah i might just leave it there and get the free creds and start anew next month tbh

592.gif

this makes me happier than it should

RIP Roadhog's usefulness

General

Skill ratings below 500 will no longer be displayed.
Developer Comments: We’ve noticed that some players have been deliberately throwing their matches in an effort to reach the lowest attainable skill rating. We obviously don’t want to incentivize this behavior, because Competitive Play works best when everybody is trying.
rip those amazing "the worst of competitive overwatch [0 skill level] click here" videos

and capture the flag as a permanent mode is siccccccc
and also slightly happy about the mercy buff and the d.va buff even though i don't play them so much
and also also hopefully no more nano boosted symmetras thanks to that sensitivity option

mercy buff is hype

Resurrect
While performing a resurrection, Mercy now becomes temporarily invulnerable along with the allies being revived

Caduceus Staff
Zenyatta can no longer be targeted when Transcendence is active

New Hero Option: Guardian Angel Sensitivity
Allows players to adjust Guardian Angel’s targeting sensitivity

New Hero Option: Beam Sensitivity
Allows players to adjust targeting sensitivity on Mercy’s Caduceus Staff beams

we heard your complaints about tanks and have decided to give you another tank

i like how their solution to the tank meta was to buff bastion to make him an anti-tank

and their bastion buff was "make bastion super tanky"

good logic jeff

"we don't want to massively nerf one character with one patch"

mcree am cry

im a lot more salty that i will never get to experience discording through barriers

who complained so much in that short 24 hours that they reverted the ana nerfs

https://www.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/5yw0ko/when_you_wanna_showboat_that_you_were_top_500_all/?utm_content=comments&utm_medium=hot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=Overwatch

hey it's tfp's twin lol

Nabber said:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/5yw0ko/when_you_wanna_showboat_that_you_were_top_500_all/?utm_content=comments&utm_medium=hot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=Overwatch

hey it's tfp's twin lol
>reddit username: threshprinceofbelair
>potg by nico

wutface

how does it feel to know that in an alternate universe where you aren't eternally sleep deprived you're highly successful at overwatch

i need need need need need those sym and genji skins

ok actually my list of shit i want from this event:

Oasis Symmetra
Sentai Genji
Genji's "You seem nice, I'd hate to kill you" line
Soldier's "I'm not your father" line
Beekeeper Mei
Cruiser D.Va
Graffiti Tracer
Jazz Lucio (if only for those doots)
Mei, Pharah, Junkrat, Sym and Zen's dance emotes

Will post after the event with what I got and what I missed

iJzSPH8.jpg

my ancestors will know of this day for generations, jeff, this mode is 10/10 magnificent spicy winston shield meatball zarya bubble pasta lucio hippity hoppity sauce and i want you to pay for my surgery because my wrists will never recover from this nightmare

Rohan Kishibe said:
iJzSPH8.jpg

my ancestors will know of this day for generations, jeff, this mode is 10/10 magnificent spicy winston shield meatball zarya bubble pasta lucio hippity hoppity sauce and i want you to pay for my surgery because my wrists will never recover from this nightmare
reading this in rick sanchez's voice makes this even better

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Symmetra's play style. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head. There's also Symmetra's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into her characterisation- her personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of her jokes, to realise that she is not just funny- she says something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Symmetra is truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Symmetra's existential catchphrase "NOOT NOOT," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenevs Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Symmetra's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.
And yes, by the way, i DO have a Symmetra tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the mens' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

-Overwatch Shitposting group

Back