Votes: 14 48.3%
  • Symmetra

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Zenyatta

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters

Tfw

been playing this nonstop for the past day
got to level 9 and unlocked a whole bunch of winter wonderland shit including cold reaper and santa mei

Not to mention i got both of genji's rare skins and a bunch of his sprays

i love genji so much why do i love this japanese robot so much

im also really good with zenyatta, symmetra and reaper. Shame i havent had any good zenyatta stuff pop out

tracer just walks up without blinking or anything
what a sick kill, good job mercy

This isn't a video about 400+ hours of experience, it's a video showing off a good graphics card and all that where it allows this mercy player to fluidly switch to her gun and back to caduceus staff and also fly over to people she intends to without it freezing up and stopping you mid-flight or go backwards or anything. I'm sure I'd be able to do all of that cool shit, too, if only I didn't have 10 fps and also if I had a team that liked getting killed all at once in a nice tight group all the time.

Good video, though.

tfw you want the legendary nutcracker zenyatta but get the legendary zarya emote

LTonLMz.png

tfw u get the zarya emote two more times and give up on nutyatta even though its the last pos thing u want from this promo

better start saving those credits for next year

at least i got sombramint and mei-ry

i feel like that mei-rry skin shouldn't have been worth 3000 credits it looks like they just recolored her normal outfit and stuck a Christmas hat on her and one of her skills turns her into a snowman. If anything they put more effort on the contraption she has on her back than her.

nutyatta was like the only good thing they gave us for this winter event

new map out, Oasis. its another capture map

and immediately everyone on my team is eager to rush into the first opening they see rather than explore alternate routes while everyone on the opposing team already knows the layout perfectly

roadhogs gettin his hook nerfed

hope they give sombra a rocket launcher next patch

blizzard hire me for more epic balances pls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAAxJ2OEG_0

so long as we finally get something good for genji i can dig it

https://twitter.com/OverwatchKR/status/821900050573860865 we get a new dva one which is kind of expected but also FUCK I JUST SPENT COINS

i expect lijiang tower to get a makeover then

time to start grinding thos coins :^)

Olivia said:
A new arcade mode would be groovy.
boy overwatch is many things but a game balanced for capture the flag it is not

also got my zen skin so now i just need mei's lunar skin and i'm set tbh

i got lucky yesterday in a comp match and killed three people now i feel like a real diamond mercy

i still havent touched comp yet l m a o

i feel i should wait until the season is over before jumping in whenever the hell that will be because i doubt i'll be able to get a gold weapon rn

It might just be my Junkrat talking but I actually think CTF is so so sick, there's no other modes with a push-pull quite like it and besides Symmetra I think it permits more variety, not just in class selection but also utilizing more of Liajing than KOTH ever does

I was really ready to shoot it down as dumb but now I hope it sticks around, I've been convinced

Though yeah it does need some sort of tweak to prevent draws, sudden death where you can't respawn before making it a draw after awhile longer, maybe

Back