• Zenyatta

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters
slno better watch her back

Nabber said:
Aoi Asahina said:
Anton said:
he also likes to scream compliments

and abandon his teammates trying to ram a shifty brazilian with roller skates into the wall
classic edo

I am hurt.

I mean, obviously I would go after the roller skater, but then on the way there I'd feel bad for abandoning my teammates and have doubts. Then I get really torn up about what to do next and continuously run back and forth between both points, my barrier rotating with me every which way (meaning it faces sideways half of the time). Thus giving the enemy enough openings to kill everyone despite me being there.

Then I'd get shot in the back of the head while I face my fallen allies to grieve.

Just finished a round of quickplay on King's Row. When my team attacked, we went six Widowmakers. When we defended, six Winstons (although half of us later switched to Widowmaker, myself included).

Dr. Alphys said:
I have been informed that there is a currywurst-eating, medieval weapon-wielding german in this game who is not opposed to the idea of donning armor and whose primary combat style is to put up barriers to protect his allies from harm.

I can't say I am fond of how I wasn't asked before having my likeness included in a video game just like that.
He's also just all-around one of the best characters in the game, with his extremely hilarious one-liners and jolly voice. He's like Santa Claus if he wore power armor and instead of giving presents to small children he gave bad guys the heavy end of his hammer.

Turns out he's also pretty good for climbing in the competitive ranks, or at least for me.

You guys play Over Watch? I' got the good score when I play it the last competitive. Can't beat the new competitive though. Main is Deeva!

halloween update is out

600px-HalloweenTerror_Mercy_Skin_Witch.png

i can't wait to get my hands on that mercy witch skinnnnnn
shes so beautiful

http://comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us/tracer-reflections
yoQzJAx.png

canon

also now canon is genji x mercy

14:29 Anton{Politoed} mercy is reading a letter in the last panel
14:29 Anton{Politoed} genji is writing one in the first
14:29 Anton{Politoed} genji x mercy
14:29 Anton{Politoed} confirmed
14:29 Nabber no disgusting
14:29 Anton{Politoed} that's why she gave him such a giant shiny ass
14:29 Anton{Politoed} she wants to slide her caduceus staff into it

also reinhardt has a cat confirmed

pharah has a boyfriend confirmed

df's favorite thing to do is ult with dva in a small enclosed space with lots of barriers and objects and only 1 enemy there to begin with

she's getting better, though :bowjr:

Back