Your favorite VG music.

Tubba Blubba's castle.

Oh, I also love the theme of the levels in the second part of World 8 in New Super Mario Bros. Plain awesome.

For some reason my favorite music in Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble (SNES) is the Pokey Pipes theme.

It just gives me an intriguing feeling.

Other than that the Bonus theme in previously mentioned game is great.

Muigi said:
For some reason my favorite music in Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble (SNES) is the Pokey Pipes theme.
I like the "Nuts & Bolts" theme. It sounds a tad like Kashmir by Led Zeppelin.

I've heard that statement quite several times before. Plus, Klomp's Romp, for some reason, is my most favorite DKC2 song.

^ That was an actually decent remix of the SMB World 1-1 theme...

Water World is another good track from DKC3.

Nerdy Guy said:
Muigi said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Muigi said:
SNES or GBA version?
Both are good.
I always liked the GBA version's better. The SNES' sounded a little dark, but the GBA's is pretty awesome.
IMO the tracks of the orignal game were either tooo fast or slow paced for the levels.

For example, the Pokey Pipes theme is somewhat fast paced while the levels themselves are just, SLOW.

Muigi said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Muigi said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Muigi said:
SNES or GBA version?
Both are good.
I always liked the GBA version's better. The SNES' sounded a little dark, but the GBA's is pretty awesome.
IMO the tracks of the orignal game were either tooo fast or slow paced for the levels.

For example, the Pokey Pipes theme is somewhat fast paced while the levels themselves are just, SLOW.
The DKC3 GBA soundtrack is hit and miss. The Treetop Tumble music is way too happy and cheery for a level where you're being chased by a giant saw. Same goes for Rockface Rumble, though it scores bonus points for sounding like Sweet Home Alabama at parts.

Fulgore said:
Muigi said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Muigi said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Muigi said:
SNES or GBA version?
Both are good.

The DKC3 GBA soundtrack is hit and miss. The Treetop Tumble music is way too happy and cheery for a level where you're being chased by a giant saw. Same goes for Rockface Rumble, though it scores bonus points for sounding like Sweet Home Alabama at parts.
Rock Face Rumble seemed kind of fine to me. Nothing too bad. Though the good songs on the GBA version were truely epic. The wait for the background sounds to go away kind of took away from some of the songs (mainly Jungle Jitter), but it was a pretty awesome original sound track all-in-all.

I actually didn't like most of the tracks on the GBA version of DKC3 when I first got it, but then I turned it back on a couple years later and found myself enjoying alot of the tracks. Kind of weird how it works.

The Heavy Lobster Theme from Kirby Super Star is also another one of mine.

Can't think of a "favourite" but I liked the mini-game island theme from Mario Party a lot for some reason.

That little music you hear when completing a level in DKC2 (By merely not jumping onto the target hard enough)/3...

BEST TUNE EVER.

You know what's incredibly awesome?
Burning Rangers.

Back