Koopacalypse: The Beginning of the End

PrinceLarryKoopa88

Larry Koopa
I'm currently writing a FanFiction :P on...FanFiction and DeviantArt.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, THEN DON'T COMPLAIN BC IT'S A STUPID ARGUMENT!

I'm not telling you the ending....but there is OC love doves, some cursing, violent references, and a big fat political joke that you can't miss....

[ https://m.fanfiction.net/s/11693392/1/ ] This is the link from prologue to Chapter 6 (haven't updated chapter 7 to FanFiction)

[ http://princelarrykoopa88.deviantart.com/art/Koopacalypse-The-Beginning-of-the-End-Chapter-7-603309986 ]
Chapter 7

Chapter 8 in progress.
I hope to shorten my inter-chapter hiatus once on summer break.

CHAPTER 8 is now out.

http://princelarrykoopa88.deviantart.com/art/Koopacalypse-The-Beginning-of-the-End-Chapter-8-606546741

PrinceLarryKoopa88 said:
I would show you my map but you guys keep bitching at me for my "Koopa Kingdom is west idea" :P

You know, if you're going to be condescending to your audience, I don't know why you bother posting anything in the first place.

Dr. Alphys said:
Nobody's seriously gonna hate on you for drawing your own mushroom world map, you know? You can do that, use your own logic to do it, it's all fine.

The reason why people are getting annoyed here is because you've been trying to push your idea as the one true way the Mario map HAS to be, and everyone else is wrong.

Like really, have your headcanon. That's totally fine. I have my own too. Just don't try to force your conjecture on other people as the truth.

If you want to post your map, post your map. The reason why people bitched at you was because you pointed at other maps and labelled them "wrong" for conflicting with yours.

Dr. Alphys said:
PrinceLarryKoopa88 said:
I would show you my map but you guys keep bitching at me for my "Koopa Kingdom is west idea" :P

You know, if you're going to be condescending to your audience, I don't know why you bother posting anything in the first place.

Dr. Alphys said:
Nobody's seriously gonna hate on you for drawing your own mushroom world map, you know? You can do that, use your own logic to do it, it's all fine.

The reason why people are getting annoyed here is because you've been trying to push your idea as the one true way the Mario map HAS to be, and everyone else is wrong.

Like really, have your headcanon. That's totally fine. I have my own too. Just don't try to force your conjecture on other people as the truth.

If you want to post your map, post your map. The reason why people bitched at you was because you pointed at other maps and labelled them "wrong" for conflicting with yours.
Stop being so clingy and get over that.
It's a stupid argument and nobody cares.
What's mine is mine. What's yours is yours.
I don't even care about the maps.

You're telling me to get over it when you're the one who's bringing this shit back up in the original post?

That's an interesting display of logic. You may want to take your own advice.

Back