Mother 1+2

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Does anyone know where to get an English patch for it? All the ones I can find are in progress.

Actually, if anyone knows where to find a working version of Earthbound 0, I would love a link (PM'd of course).

What is Earthbound 0?

Toadbert101 said:
What is Earthbound 0?
I think it's the first game in the Mother series...

For no reason, I'll say that the NEW AGE RETRO HIPPIE is an enemy in Earthbound.

Toadbert101 said:
What is Earthbound 0?
Nintendo originally planned to release Mother 1 as Earthbound for the rest of the world, but they never got around to it.

Some loser bought the prototype cartridge, and some hackers payed $400 to borrow it and dump it. They fixed some problems and released it as Earthbound 0, which is for some reason impossible to find a working version of. ._.

ShyGuy27 said:
Toadbert101 said:
What is Earthbound 0?
Nintendo originally planned to release Mother 1 as Earthbound for the rest of the world, but they never got around to it.

Some loser bought the prototype cartridge, and some hackers payed $400 to borrow it and dump it. They fixed some problems and released it as Earthbound 0, which is for some reason impossible to find a working version of. ._.

Oh yeah, Ive heard of that.

Every person who has a ROM get's a screen saying the game won't work and that's it?

Toadbert101 said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Toadbert101 said:
What is Earthbound 0?

Every person who has a ROM get's a screen saying the game won't work and that's it?
That used to happen, but they fixed that as soon as it surfaced. Except for the ones that I've downloaded.

ShyGuy27 said:
Toadbert101 said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Toadbert101 said:
What is Earthbound 0?

That used to happen, but they fixed that as soon as it surfaced. Except for the ones that I've downloaded.

lol

Toadbert101 said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Toadbert101 said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Toadbert101 said:
What is Earthbound 0?

lol
Actually, since the Mother games are all kana, I could just self-translate my way through it, and maybe pick up on some Nihongo while I'm at it. Kill two stones with one bird. :)

Back