Official My Nintendo thread

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
https://my.nintendo.com/

So at the moment we can speak about the rewards... which brings me to my attention. What did europe get? Is australia sharing those rewards or are they different.

Also we can talk about how many coins we have right now. atm I have 230 silver coins. I don't have any miitomo or gold ones.

Also I guess we can trade game codes/discount/miitomo stuff in here (You just have to say you offer x code for y code) and said exchange will be done in pm.

So some quick calculations for the maximum automatic Platinum Coin gains from just having a Nintendo Account and Miitomo after first-time things like linking accounts:

Daily: 35 Miitomo Coins
Weekly: 245 Miitomo Coins + 90 Platinum Coins = 335 Platinum Coins
Monthly (4 weeks): 1340 Platinum Coins
6 Months (the time before coins expire): 8710
Yearly: 17455 Platinum Coins

This is based on Australia's rewards listing however, so I don't know if US or Europe have it any different.

I absolutely fucking hate how Miitomo can contribute to actual rewards that aren't endemic to Miitomo because this fucks up people like me, who can't get the application due to it not being available in my region.

This is the third time I say this but it has to be said over and over again.

SKmarioman said:
So some quick calculations for the maximum automatic Platinum Coin gains from just having a Nintendo Account and Miitomo after first-time things like linking accounts:

Daily: 35 Miitomo Coins
Weekly: 245 Miitomo Coins + 60 Platinum Coins = 305 Platinum Coins
Monthly (4 weeks): 1220 Platinum Coins
Yearly: 15895 Platinum Coins

This is based on Australia's rewards listing however, so I don't know if US or Europe have it any different.

I think I read somewhere that you can only hold coins for 6 months. So probably keep that in mind when you begin hoarding coins.

yeah it's six months

So for people who don't have access to miitomo, you can only get 1200 coins in that time, which is kinda ass considering how most of the substantial awards cost 1000 coins or require gold coins.

That'll no doubt be easier to do once nintendo releases more software compatible with mynintendo (there was the idea that nintendo could tie game achievements to it or something which would be pretty sweet) but i think the awards will become harder to obtain to compensate maybe

idk, honestly for a rewards program that lets me download free shit for doing literally nothing every week i think it's pretty generous, i'm extremely satisfied with having a digital version of touched on my 3ds

hopefully nintendo releases miitomo in more countries like c'mon

From my understanding of the issue, it will be released in more countries once it becomes localised and translated into the languages of those countries.

I realize I've made a mistake in my calculations, I forgot about the 30 coins My Nintendo sign-in bonus.

Not surprising since it's not actually in the rewards list and instead you pick it up from the window with the boxes and your Mii.

In any case, let's hope Nintendo makes it possible to get every limited Platinum reward for those who are dedicated enough to stay close to the maximum.

if they had actually linked previous purchases i would have a lot of gold tokens right now

I absolutely hate how the system doesn't do any good if you've bought a game via physical copy. I mean seriously, I've spent more than $300 on games since club nintendo shut down.

Joined, but not really amused by the rewards so far.

Since I don't have a phone at the moment, Miitomo is kinda out of the question for me.

Back