Miitomo

https://twitter.com/zangyouRima

While I attempt to get this downloaded, have this to save us trouble later
Facebook is also an option to add me but you'll have to shoot me a pm or something for it

does anyone know the different between the two leaving messages? because i've kicked people out and they use the greeting meant for the other column

holy shit i just found out you can add/create more miis just for miifoto

totally makes up for the fact that i can't play miitomo drop without it crashing

I suppose it would be useful to post our Mii's names on here too along with our Twitter handles because once someone adds 3 or 4 through Twitter it's easy to add everyone else through the app itself.

Miitomo summarized in a single image

pPGk8rV.png

REMEMBER HOW I COULDNT AND STILL CANT PLAY SPLATOON

NINTENDO DOES IT AGAIN

I cant download miitomo off the shop because it says "my device isn't compatible with this version"

did anyone else have this issue?

who's themeemman and jake and whoever else, actually everyone tell me who you are and I'll put it in the OP or something except for the people who are super obvious and I already know

Name's Sheila mate

Rachel for those of you who skipped the Poopybook link

TheMeemMan I feel like I have a good picture in my head of the kind of person you are but I have no idea who you actually are

I put a list of people in the OP; I'll work on it more later. I don't have everyone, and there's some people I don't know, so let me know if there's anyone else to add or if you can identify someone.

I've got an Emi and a second James here but I dunno who you are

Back