What are some weird things you do in video games?

ShyGuy27 said:
It was 3-1, the one with all the giant fish.
Mario always gets eaten. ._.

...But, who can resist Italian food?

ShyGuy27 said:
Wow, upside down wall jumping is tough. ._.
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. I usually died somehow doing that. :\

I also play M&L PiT upside down too. :P

Also I used to play PM:TTYOD with one hand. My hand is wide enough to reach the control stick and the buttons.

I usually play games with gamecube, playstation, etc. games with one hand with ease.

I try to walk as far as I can off cliffs with out actually falling off. Oh boy, do I love Bounding Boxes or whatever they're called. I also like to go on people's head. It's also very easy to make it look like you're floating in midair.

I have a habit of trying to speedrun through everything. Being a perfectionist, if I make one little mistake I feel the need to have to do it again.

When I play Brawl, sometims when someone gets hit back and forth repeatly, I sit back and watch it while listening to What is Love.

Neu said:
Being a perfectionist, if I make one little mistake I feel the need to have to do it again.
Being perfect, I wouldn't know what that's like.

Sometimes when there's a song on a radio station/CD, and I happen to be playing DS, the music can fit into what I'm doing on the game.

In Fable 2, I use expressions on people constantly.
Dancing to attract a crowd, then giving all of them the Finger is quite fun.
Then again, I usually pull of a Lv 5 Fire spell and the bodies go flying.

Magik said:
On Roller coaster tycoon 3, I always drown the park inspector.
I remember in the original RCTycoon I would play a fun little game with the guests...

One time in Super Mario RPG I annoyed Mario's gang. It was soo funny. I forgot what Mario said. D:

I have some weird habits too. I am a completist and sometimes a little perfectionist, so, for example, when I´m playing a platforming game and I die, I ALWAYS restart the stage from the begginig, and if that´s not possible, I try to avoid all life-grating items (like 1up shrooms, coins) and enemies (so I won´t exceed the score I was supossed to get before dieing). If there is a timer and a time bonus, I do even let the time go down the same amount of time I regained when starting from the mid-point (assuming the checkpoint lets you restart with the full timer).

Back