Crisps

Sour Cream and Cheddar chips are epic

Free Loader said:
I love BBQ and Sour Cream & Onion chips(that's what we call 'em over here in the 'states, I'm pretty sure there's some vague difference between the definition of "Chips" and "Crisps", but I'm too lazy to figure it out).
Crisps are chips people drink with beer, I think...

Free Loader said:
I love BBQ and Sour Cream & Onion chips(that's what we call 'em over here in the 'states, I'm pretty sure there's some vague difference between the definition of "Chips" and "Crisps", but I'm too lazy to figure it out).
Not sure what the difference is (I think crisps are more processed), but there is definitely a difference.

Toadbert101 said:
Sour Cream and Cheddar chips are epic
QFT

Free Loader said:

I feel stupid now.

By the way, I know it's called "chips" in teh staytz. It's actually called chips in Swedish too, I just prefer British English for some reason, I don't know why.

Free Loader said:
I don't see why you would, but OK. Please continue to drown yourself in misery and self-hatred. :dk:

I will, ol' chap.

Now, for some on-topic, I've never tasted crisps with dip. I don't know why I haven't.

Toadbert101 said:
Smiddle said:
Free Loader said:
I don't see why you would, but OK. Please continue to drown yourself in misery and self-hatred. :dk:

I will, ol' chap.

Now, for some on-topic, I've never tasted crisps with dip. I don't know why I haven't.

Me neither, but most of the dip I get smells gross.

It's not the smell, it's the taste, bud.

lolololololololol

Smiddle said:
Toadbert101 said:
Smiddle said:
Free Loader said:

I will, ol' chap.

lolololololololol
Technically, taste and smell share an 80% corelation, so Toadbert wins; if you don't believe eat something and cover your nose, you can't taste much then. :dk:

Smiddle said:
Toadbert101 said:
Smiddle said:
Free Loader said:

I will, ol' chap.

lolololololololol

noobs.png

SmartGuy said:
Smiddle said:
Toadbert101 said:
Smiddle said:
Free Loader said:

I will, ol' chap.

lolololololololol
Technically, taste and smell share an 80% corelation, so Toadbert wins; if you don't believe eat something and cover your nose, you can't taste much then. :dk:

80 percent is not 100 percent, mein Freund.

I tried some guacamole that had chili in it. It smelt exactly as awful as regular guacamole, but it was actually tasty.

Smiddle said:
SmartGuy said:
Smiddle said:
Toadbert101 said:
Smiddle said:
Free Loader said:

I will, ol' chap.

lolololololololol

I tried some guacamole that had chili in it. It smelt exactly as awful as regular guacamole, but it was actually tasty.

Are you sure?

Toadbert101 said:
Smiddle said:
SmartGuy said:
Smiddle said:
Toadbert101 said:
Smiddle said:
Free Loader said:

I will, ol' chap.

lolololololololol

Are you sure?

Why yes.

Well, it really depends on the brand and the chip.

If you want plain potato chips, then you want Lays. They're light, crisp, and not too greasy.

The same applies with Sour Cream & Onion, as well as Salt & Vinegar. Lays has the best texture, and the highest quality taste.

As far as cheesy chips go, Sun Chips dominate the market, IMO. They're thick, baked, not greasy, and bursting with flavor.

If you want a good dip chip, I recommend Ruffles being dipped in French onion-flavored Helluvagood Dip.

Back