Lario's Super Mario Maker level critique thread

Lario

Seems so long ago.
Super Mario Maker's got a lot of levels. Some good, many bad. In this thread I'll take a closer look at levels than in the sharing thread. At least once a week I'll post a review of a level I have played in this thread. Of course, I'll post good levels, but I'll try to balance it out with the occasional sub-par level.

Note: I'd rather you guys not post your own levels here. Whether or not they'll be in this thread is up to me.

I think I'll post my first review today.

Stage name (with bookmark link): The Oil Refinery

Length: short

Difficulty: easy, but you probably can't rush it on the first time through

Enemies: Red Cheep Cheeps, Hammer Bros., Lava Bubbles, Burners

Level Theme: Super Mario Bros. Airship

Deaths before first completion: 4 (3 of them I'll admit were pretty dumb)

Description: This is a short, yet enjoyable level. At the beginning of the level there are a couple of the Red Cheep Cheeps and a platform on railing. The platform leads to some tall, thin structures and a wider area with another Cheep Cheep and a Hammer Bro. Beyond here are a few Burner platforms. As the level continues, the platforms get higher and higher. At the end of the level the player will have to time his or her jumps well so that Mario will not get hit. There are two Mushrooms in this level.

To sum it all up, it is a brief level about timing your jumps to avoid the flames of the Burners and the hammers of the Hammer Bros. The Cheep Cheeps are a minor nuisance and mainly contribute to the level's theme; later in the level they do not appear, probably because the platforms are too high for them to jump up towards to be seen. This level was made by a person on another forum I go to sometimes, although I seldom ever post on there. I'm pretty sure he has an inactive account on here.

Back