Pwwnd123's Spriting Work

After a long time, I finally made an 8-bit Super Mario Odyssey Wedding Peach sprite. I tried hard to make it look good. I tried making the wedding tiara but had problems so I had to use the regular crown from all the other games and SPM. The dress was the hardest part to look right. I also kept Peach's ponytail short like Roll's since the ponytail in the game looks shorter like Roll's and in Paper Mario TTYD.

8_bit_super_mario_odyssey_wedding_peach_by_pwwnd123-dblr4zk.png

It's been a while since I last posted but here is an improved Super Mario Odyssey 8-bit style Wedding Peach. It has Tiara on it.

super_mario_odyssey_wedding_peach_improved_by_pwwnd123-dbm7a4h.png

It looks a little better than before but not perfect.

I would now like to present you guys with a sprite that was difficult for me to work on. That sprite is 8-bit Super Mario Odyssey Yukata Peach.
8_bit_super_mario_odyssey_yukata__kimono__peach_by_pwwnd123-dcicwbs.gif

It was tough trying to cram in details on Peach's yukata/kimono given the limitations with Roll's sprite.
I tried to make this sprite look good and I had to sacrifice some detail to be in line with the limitations of Roll's sprite. Sorry, if there may be inaccuracies but that's to be expected with the limitations I had to deal with. I am overall pleased with the results and it looks good to me. I tried hard to make the Boo mask like thing on Peach's hair and it looks fine as well.

Here are the Concept Yukata Peach designs in 8-bit like form.
8_bit_super_mario_odyssey_concept_yukata_peach_1_by_pwwnd123-dcpzyaa.png

8_bit_super_mario_odyssey_concept_yukata_peach_2_by_pwwnd123-dcpzypc.png

And here is the collection of all Yukata Peach designs.
8_bit_super_mario_odyssey_all_yukata_peach_designs_by_pwwnd123-dcq0036.png

It was still a bit tough to cram a lot of things due to the limits of Roll's sprite but the end result looks good.

Back