Meta Knight's stuff

Re: Meta Knight's art thread

98wWm6S.png

Gone, but never forgotten. Thank you for everything Walkazo

DragonFreak said:
Contra has a lot more fantasy than I thought. Of course I'm speaking from never seeing anything outside the first level.

contra is a lot more wacky then a lot of games to be honest.

Late but posting this here for archival purposes. That and the fact that clicking on my avatar leads to a low-res looking thing

I6cQgrx.png

Art Contest stuff

hQrMM35.png
5z5lZ1t.png
mrXjx0E.png
D6jw8hv.png
feu3YwZ.png

DiAvr5G.png

So I finally was getting around to my ask thread and was drawing for it but got carried away and I feel like posting this here first. I was experimenting with a new style and some other techniques I've never used before here so there's that.

M6DZD6H.png

EDIT: I answered my ask thread so I'll post the other one here too
VHQ41zx.png

Since it's been a week since The 'Shroom came out, that means its another week that you should go vote for one of the many great pieces in the Art Contest! In addition to shilling for people to go vote, I guess I'll archive my entry here.

Not much fancy backstory here, I originally wasn't planning on joining the Art Contest at all, but I ended up drawing Geeky as Mei from Overwatch, because I joke with her about how if she was an Overwatch character she'd be Mei. I was happy with how it turned out, so I decided to try and make others as well and that became my entry.

A_MetaKnight_2018.png

I'll also have each fusion individually below.

JwXJm04.png
Zlvs22c.png
FJI58ss.png
VgdH8ER.png
AsdPpli.png
L1Lw17M.png

Back