MINECRAFT COMING TO WII U!

Nate Jacobs

WHAT THE FUCK? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
The Shadow Prince
Mojang just announced that Minecraft is coming to the Wii U on December 17! What are your thoughts?

"why does anyone bother with the inferior console versions of minecraft"

https://mojang.com/2015/12/minecraft-coming-to-nintendo-wii-u/

A bit of official proof if you're interested.

Anyways, this is pretty neat, but I likely won't get it because I already own both the PC and Windows 10 versions.

it lets me fulfill my dream of living in an enormous cavern deep underground with 10,000 farm animals

Raigh said:
I never really got the appeal of Minecraft.
I think it's the fact that you can create so much with it. Although I do hate its seven-year-old fanboys.

tbh i would consider getting this simply as an easy way to play minecraft on the tv if it was real minecraft and could connect to real servers
and if it supported keyboard and mouse
although playing minecraft with splatoon controls might be fun for a few minutes

Javelin said:
2257 said:
"why does anyone bother with the inferior console versions of minecraft"
same reason people bother with inferior consoles
yeah people buy console versions of minecraft because you can play mario and pokemon on them

yeah minecraft with splatoon controls

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

okay no, really, nobody needs this.

Raigh said:
I never really got the appeal of Minecraft.
it's not for everyone, and people who enjoy it enjoy it for different reasons. i personally just find it relaxing to tunnel, mine, build, and occasionally design. doesn't require too much thought

at least, not with my boring building designs

I am god awful at games using a joystick to control your pov, I basically need a mouse to do anything, so I'll never get this game on anything but PC

plus mods I sometimes (infrequently (rarely) ) use along with snapshots and old versions are never gonna be on consoles

BEEEEEAAARRRS said:
I am god awful at games using a joystick to control your pov, I basically need a mouse to do anything, so I'll never get this game on anything but PC

plus mods I sometimes (infrequently (rarely) ) use along with snapshots and old versions are never gonna be on consoles
Some people have successfully modded the Xbox edition with special glitches and code editing.

Porygon-Z said:
BEEEEEAAARRRS said:

Some people have successfully modded the Xbox edition with special glitches and code editing.

Ok so I guess you can do that, and Microsoft probably isn't as anal about that kinda stuff as Nintendo, so that's neat

But still, controller issues for me

Back