Psychonauts 2 Crowdfunding Campaign

LOL I was pretty excited for this and I haven't even played Psychonauts yet (I have it just have to play it at the right time)

Magikrazy said:
The game nobody played finally getting a sequel nobody will play.

Can't wait.
Almost 4000 backers in the first few hours of the campaign sure says a lot to support your flippancy.

And those 4000 people will be among the many who will eventually be able to say "oh yeah the critics said this was a gem I should get it but I still haven't played the first one yet". :P

Also I had to look up what flippancy meant.

yeah magikrazy just start some random bullshit drama for no reason whatsoever

anyway pretty cool, although ill only played very little of the first game so, not sure id back it up.

But i know a good chunk of people liked it though and i remember it being unique.

lol zae calm down

I actually think it's pretty cool they're making another one, and I hope I'll be able to play this one.

Magikrazy said:
lol zae calm down

I actually think it's pretty cool they're making another one, and I hope I'll be able to play this one.

i refuse.

reminder that I need to play Psychonauts still. I've always heard good things but I always forget.

'bout time

I was wondering when a project would finally appear on Fig as well. Good decision from Tim Schafer and crew to go with a title that people have been wanting for years, and a Double Fine game no less.

I wish there was a tier for just the second game because I already have the original. Kinda tempted to do the investment thing as well but idk, investing is scary

I can't believe that they've reached more than $1.5m already. I know Psychonauts is a relatively niche title, but I didn't know the fanbase was this dedicated. Props to everyone who likes the game, I suppose.

I don't really understand what was so hard about giving us this game. They don't even have to make it. Just let Tim Schafer pull us into his mind and we can experience it that way.

Back