Food

1-Up Shroom said:
:'( That bacon sound tasty :'(
10-13010.jpg

^ 'twas thicker than that. ^

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo :'( :'( :'( Why?????? Now you just made me soooo hungry. :P Well at lease I got to eat chicken today.

ShyGuy27 said:
1-Up Shroom said:
Stooben Rooben said:
McDonald's French Fries pwn all burgers in existence.

Oh yeah Burger King fries pwns Mc Donald fries!! ;D
I happen to disagree. McDonald's makes the best fries ever (as far as I know).

BK, however, makes better burgers.
1. Hell yes.
2. Every time I eat at BK, their burgers are incredibly greasy. McDonald's at least has a minimal amount of grease.

1-Up Shroom said:
Checkers Cheezburgers and Fries FTW!! :D:D
Whoa, you live where they have Checkers?! I've never even met anyone who's heard of them! Checkers did have really good burgers, I agree.

Stooben Rooben said:
ShyGuy27 said:
1-Up Shroom said:
Stooben Rooben said:
McDonald's French Fries pwn all burgers in existence.

Oh yeah Burger King fries pwns Mc Donald fries!! ;D
I happen to disagree. McDonald's makes the best fries ever (as far as I know).

BK, however, makes better burgers.
1. Hell yes.
2. Every time I eat at BK, their burgers are incredibly greasy. McDonald's at least has a minimal amount of grease.

1-Up Shroom said:
Checkers Cheezburgers and Fries FTW!! :D:D
Whoa, you live where they have Checkers?! I've never even met anyone who's heard of them! Checkers did have really good burgers, I agree.

Yes Checkers FTW!!!!! I luv their cheezburgers they're better than the Big Mac. =3

Free Loader said:
Stooben Rooben said:
I love greasy food. ;_;
I'm not a fan of heart attacks, sry. :(

Sonic has good slushies.

Stooben Rooben said:
Free Loader said:
Stooben Rooben said:
I love greasy food. ;_;
I'm not a fan of heart attacks, sry. :(

Sonic has good slushies.
Lolz

DQ has good ice cream and Cool stone as well.

... I like chicken.

Mainly fried. Same applies for shrimp, yet I hate every other kind of seafood...

Mainly clams or something made from something without a backbone...

I got my stomache sick for a week, and that's all you want to know...

Free Loader said:
Heart attacks are a myth created by the Free Masons to make people not eat enough so that we're not strong enough to fight back when they're zombie uprising comes around. All the zombie free mason lizards will enslave us and send is to work in the Martian mines. >_>
Free Loader said:
<winnersinclair>OOOOH MYYYY GOOOOOOOOOD! NOOOOOO!</winnersinclair>

ShyGuy27 said:
Free Loader said:
Heart attacks are a myth created by the Free Masons to make people not eat enough so that we're not strong enough to fight back when they're zombie uprising comes around. All the zombie free mason lizards will enslave us and send is to work in the Martian mines. >_>
Free Loader said:
<winnersinclair>OOOOH MYYYY GOOOOOOOOOD! NOOOOOO!</winnersinclair>
ROFL

I like Italian food...

Mainy...

You know what it is! It's easy to say! It's 'lotsa...

... and Pizza.

Stooben Rooben said:
Baked ziti is out of this world.
I prefer chocolate chip cookies, as I never had a ziti from a planet that is not Earth...

... OR a ziti from Earth itself. :P

Lario said:
Stooben Rooben said:
I prefer chocolate chip cookies, as I never had a ziti from a planet that is not Earth...

lol :P

You really should try it. If you ever go to Olive Garden, I highly recommend their 5-cheese baked ziti.

Stooben Rooben said:
Lario said:
Stooben Rooben said:

You really should try it. If you ever go to Olive Garden, I highly recommend their 5-cheese baked ziti.
'K

I haven't been to one of hose forever...

I just LOVE their breadsticks... And olive oil.

Lario said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Lario said:
Stooben Rooben said:

'K

I haven't been to one of hose forever...

I just LOVE their breadsticks... And olive oil.
Their breadsticks are absolutely awesome! :D I always eat about 4 of them when I go there. :p

Lario said:
Outside of that kind of food, I like Chineese food...

LOTS OF... SOY SAUCE...
Sweet and sour chicken. =3

I once was bored and hungry, so I went into the kitchen to see what there was to eat.

I grabbed three eggs, a block of habanero cheese, a jar of jalapeno peppers, a bag of shredded pepper jack cheese, a bottle of Tobasco sauce, a bottle of lemon juice, a jar of cayenne pepper, and a fresh bell pepper. (See where I'm going with this?)

I mixed all the cheese together with the eggs and some milk. Then, I dashed in some cayenne pepper and lemon juice, followed by Tobasco. I poured the mixture into a pan and began to fry it. I sliced up some of the bell pepper and threw that in; then I through in about twelve jalapeno slices.

After about 4 minutes of cooking, the meal was done. I ate it and loved it.

....But the after-effects were terrifying. :eek:

After all that, it earned the name "Death-Pepper Omelette".

Stooben Rooben said:
I once was bored and hungry, so I went into the kitchen to see what there was to eat.

I grabbed three eggs, a block of habanero cheese, a jar of jalapeno peppers, a bag of shredded pepper jack cheese, a bottle of Tobasco sauce, a bottle of lemon juice, a jar of cayenne pepper, and a fresh bell pepper. (See where I'm going with this?)

I mixed all the cheese together with the eggs and some milk. Then, I dashed in some cayenne pepper and lemon juice, followed by Tobasco. I poured the mixture into a pan and began to fry it. I sliced up some of the bell pepper and threw that in; then I through in about twelve jalapeno slices.

:eek:

Stooben Rooben said:

Sounds good. :)

ShyGuy27 said:
Stooben Rooben said:

Terrifyingly good. :eek:

Smiddle said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Stooben Rooben said:

Terrifyingly good. :eek:
It was fantastic! Though, I recommend taking a few Zantac or Rolaids before eating it. :P

Back