Indivisible (click this thread or I'll plant one right between your eyes <3)

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
rh2ixhvzqcbpqkb78vus.png
Lab Zero Games, the team behind Skullgirls, are working on a new video game that blends the platforming exploration of Metroidvania games with the turn-based RPG combat of Valkyrie Profile (albeit with a more dynamic action-oriented focus to the fights), and it looks bloody amazing. They can only make it if they reach their IndieGoGo fund goal, but they're being very open and honest about exactly what they need the money for and where it's going, and they have a playable prototype available that plays beautifully.

Check it out on their IndieGoGo page, try out the demo, and maybe drop some dollars on it if you like it.

Perhaps we're not understanding each other.

See this?
Dippy2.png

this is my rifle. I like to fire this rifle. Check this game out, or I will fire this rifle in your direction, and let me tell you, it'll be a bloody mess.

I was downloading the demo before that last post. I am now done with the demo and I got to say

I can definitely see myself playing this game. I mean that Metroidvania RPG is a really good gameplay and I'm really impressed by the art design by second one. The game is a little awkward to play on a keyboard though. Would be much easier on a controller.

But yeah guys check it out. It's extremely cool.

yeah i'd imagine a controller would make the game a lot better

i tried the demo but i stopped playing a little bit in. the art is gorgeous but metroidvania and rpgs have never really been my genres, and the battles started to feel kinda repetitious, sowwy :(

it does seem like it'd be a fun game for those who like this stuff tho

It does play better with a controller, yea; Lab Zero are far more experienced with that control scheme, as it was the same in Skullgirls. Honestly tho, if you guys put even just $5 into the project, that'd be great. I'm waiting for my next pay day so I can put $100 in. I want this game to exist so much.

i saw jim sterling raving about this. really excited.

i would donate to the ks if i had any disposable income.

if i had disposable income i'd fund this because the concept looks amazing and they've clearly put the work into it with presenting a playable prototype to people. not to mention they're offering the prototype to everyone and not just backers. i think this is the most open crowdfunding project i've seen

i think lab zero deserves to make this happen, but all i can do is hope they reach their goal. $1.5 million through indigogo seems like a massive feat to accomplish D:

also daily reminder that i need to buy skullgirls when i can use steam again

I read about this game a few weeks ago on Neogaf. Looks interesting enough, but I tend to back games selectively. While I like what I'm seeing, it's nothing particularly new.

And then I saw this amazing bit of character design:

vzac6cbemvtnxahfhrji.png

And I'd like to back, but I just haven't bothered yet. Mostly because I don't trust whatever go between transfer service Indiegogo uses. I had a problem with them in the past.

they managed to raise 900k to extend the campaign for another 20 days yesssss

we can do it, guys

every little bit counts!

so far razmi is still my favourite incarnation but zahra is a close second

god i hope this is funded

gbatoad when this game comes out we gon have to race each other to see who beats it first

Crocodile Dippy said:
gbatoad when this game comes out we gon have to race each other to see who beats it first
deal <3

though i'll probably lose depending on how many sidequests there are, i don't want to miss anything :V

Guys there's only 12 days left to fund it. If you have any spare money sitting around, pls consider donating to this. I'm probably going to increase my donation as soon as I get payed.

1.2 mil with 6 days left, that's $50,000 a day for it to be funded

please make it
please

It'll likely pick up a lot of steam towards the end, as it did last time it was nearing its close. We're at a point where if every current backer puts in an extra $15, the game will be funded.

agh it's so close, less than 100k to go!

i'm annoyed i can't donate to it myself but i'm so happy that they've pretty much made it <3

I'm-a gon get that goddamn Anja figure, because fuck all y'all I'm the alpha nerd of this community

I was actually fearing that this wouldn't be funded in time, but I guess I'm being proven wrong now. The artwork posted on the page looks fantastic — I'm definitely going to keep my eyes open for this one. I really want to donate but I don't know if my wallet's going to handle it, but I can toss $5 or something into the pile.

Back