New outfits for Rosalina

Ok, I know this sounds weird, but I haven't seen Nintendo put Rosalina in any other outfits besides her bike suit. All the other outfits I've seen her in are fan made. Like her fan-made sports outfit consisting of a sleeveless shirt and shorts like Peach's from Super Mario Sluggers and a photoshoped ice skating sweater. So, if they put her in a bikini for the 2016 Rio Olympics for like a swimming event, then I'll stop complaining that she needs new outfits. Then again, in The 3 Little Princesses comic, she wore a fan-drawn PJ set and mechanics suit. So if they can add more official outfits for Rosalina, then I'll be satisfied. She needs more variety like Peach and Daisy.

i agree i wish they would make mario princess dress up for nintendo 3ds with unlockable ashley

birthday suit

actually is there really usually so much diversity in character outfits in the mario series outside of the various different powerups (see rosalina in 3d world)? I've never really paid attention to it.

Emmett Brown said:
birthday suit

actually is there really usually so much diversity in character outfits in the mario series outside of the various different powerups (see rosalina in 3d world)? I've never really paid attention to it.
Why is "Birthday Suit" crossed out?

Cartoondude135 said:
Emmett Brown said:
birthday suit

Birthday Suit means naked.

It's a joke :V

Northern Verve said:
Cartoondude135 said:
Emmett Brown said:
birthday suit

Birthday Suit means naked.

It's a joke :V
Now that you mentioned it............ *snickers* I laughed a bit!

Back