Another one of my comics.

Guiliant

Shine Sprite
Pronouns
He/They

Just another comic i made. I was bored.

Hmmmmmmm..........

Its not supposed to be funny or amzing or anything, i was really bored and i needed something to pass the time.

Then it came out amazing if that was your goal! :lol:

Wow, you're generous. Myself, I give it a 0%, for the lack of plot, lack of entertainment, spelling/grammatical errors, orphaning/mis-sized text boxes, and use of the "I was bored excuse" that people use when they know they made something crappy and don't really want people to judge them.

cracked said:
Wow, you're generous. Myself, I give it a 0%, for the lack of plot, lack of entertainment, spelling/grammatical errors, orphaning/mis-sized text boxes, and use of the "I was bored excuse" that people use when they know they made something crappy and don't really want people to judge them.

Well,I was going to give it a D-, but I feared that some users jump on my throat because I was negative.

I dont really care if people give it a 0%. :lol:

But the seperate gags are OK. The Paragoom waits in the shadows.. to tell you.. YOUR FLY'S OPEN! :smug:

I'm getting confused with this grade thing. Can some one give me a list with the order? Is D- better than E+? Here, we only have IG, G, VG and MVG.

Back