Games you rage at

Mario Party Δ said:
Some people on this board beg to disagree with you, Zae.

who cares

its not anything new, just stating what i think.

Splatoon, especially Ranked Battle when I lose from a knockout.

Mario Kart 8, online when I lose to a bunch of Rosalinas (not common anymore) and Mortons.

GalacticPetey said:
Hyrule Warriors

I love this game, but if I have to fight the Imprisoned one more time...

Also, A ranking everything is gonna be hell, I just know it.

Using Agitha in this game makes me rage. I'm actually pretty sure that she's the reason I stopped playing the game because as soon as I hit her parts of the adventure map I basically lost all motivation to play.

Kyon said:
GalacticPetey said:
Hyrule Warriors

Using Agitha in this game makes me rage. I'm actually pretty sure that she's the reason I stopped playing the game because as soon as I hit her parts of the adventure map I basically lost all motivation to play.
Just do it in 2-player mode, pick a good character, place Agitha somewhere where she can't get hurt, and do the mission that way instead.

Pi said:
Kyon said:
GalacticPetey said:
Hyrule Warriors

Just do it in 2-player mode, pick a good character, place Agitha somewhere where she can't get hurt, and do the mission that way instead.
Assuming both players need to hit the checkpoints to activate the bosses in the boss challenges (I can't imagine they'd just lock player 2 out of the room); then there is no safe place in a square room. Especially god damn Volga and his fire breath bullshit. Fuck that mission.

Mario Kart makes me rage but in good way because its makes me want to play again and win next time.

(This applies only to cpus though because if you're any good you'll always win more than lose. With human players that happen to be experts it's a different story. Sometimes you just gotta know when to fold'em!)

mrw everyone is posting casual as fuck games
y4kHLvz.jpg

(except 2hu, that shit's hardcore)

I'd say all of them, which is almost true, but a few notable ones:

• Every Zelda game ever. Yes I'm not kidding. Every. Single. One. (That I've played which is almost all of them) I find them so difficult they're almost unplayable which sucks. :(
  • Super Mario Sunshine, but mostly the "secret levels". I also find Ricco Harbor difficult to navigate because I keep falling.
  • :dk2: Country, I've only played Returns and Tropical Freeze but those games can get pretty frustrating fast.
  • Super Mario Maker because I keep running out of ideas.
  • Undertale, but mainly the Genocide exclusive bosses.
  • Megaman because Yellow Devil. I beat all stages on the original Megaman in one sitting, and then I was stuck at the Yellow Devil for like a month. And to make matters worse, I couldn't preform the electricity glitch properly.
  • Metroid 1. I'm actually a mediocre at most other Metroid games, which is saying something, but Metroid 1 is brutal. I don't even think it's really about the map because I did fine on Metroid 2 without a map.
  • Partners in Time, solely because of the final boss... the one I did not beat. I'm also highly underleveled, and I don't feel like grinding to last 5 more seconds in battle.
  • The Ghosts and Goblins/Super Ghosts and Ghouls for fairly obvious reasons.
  • Guild Wars 2, but only in the higher level places like Ruins of Orr. Actually fairly easy otherwise. Oh and WvW is this game's hell.
  • EarthBound Beginnings. I can't really put my finger on what makes it so difficult, but I've been having a bad time with it.
  • Super Mario Bros. 3. Since I can't save on that game it makes it virtually unplayable. I don't like going through the first world and then either dropping it halfway through or getting off at world 2-1. Not to mention I find all the levels really hard.
  • Super Mario World - Okay, honestly I haven't actually played this game. But judging by the Smash demo the levels are fairly unpredictable. (what the heck banzai bill first level?!) And Super Mario Maker made me realize that the physics are awful.
  • Kirby and the Rainbow Curse, but only when I'm playing as Kirby. I suck at the rainbow rope. (Also note here, I haven't played Canvas Curse)
  • Super Smash Bros, because for some reason I'm horrible at it probably because I started with Smash 3DS. Everybody online is like a 64 veteran who dedicated their life to Smash or something. :P
  • Minecraft because I keep running out of ideas. Also skeletons + water is very bad!!!
  • -insert more games here I'm too lazy to list-

Maybe that's a little more than a few, but you get the point.

probably ninja gaiden games, more specifically, the 2d games, as there are some really jerk enemy placements.

Fucking up in Mario Kart Time Trials but I only have myself to blame

Undertale. Well, it's not really a rage, more like a silently strengthening anger at my own failures.

Back