The Disney Forum

who's your favorite Mickey Mouse character?

• Mickey

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Minnie

• Donald

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Daisy

• Goofy

• Pluto

• Pete

• Scrooge Mc Duck

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Huwey, Duwey, and Louie(?)

• other

• Total voters

yoshiking14x

Retired
Why is this here you may ask?↑

Thing is that I am bored and I am not in the mood to remind anyone that I don't like Mario characters with plastic surgeries (frowns at the “new” Yoshi). Another reason why is The Lion King here is because of the upcoming Lion Guard series and TV(?) movie.

It's like the Avengers living in the savannahs but it will be seen (maybe) in Disney Junior which hope it is not aimed at REALLY YOUNG children.

I like Kion the son of Simba and Nala which is also Kiara's younger brother mostly because he looks cute and he reminds me Bowser because of the mowhak.

The bird don't know it's name has a design that I like. Jumba(?) the honey badger looks okay. The Hippo seems too grown-up to be a kid and Fuli the cheetah doesn't look right. Her snout is too small and her eyes are too big. I am kind of hoping that their designs will be tweaked into something nice.

AND ONE MORE THING: You can talk about Disney stuff here if there is not one made.

Enjoy.

Re: The Lion King/Disney Forum

Putting Lion King in the thread is pretty redundant. Why not just call it the Disney thread?

Also, where is the cutoff?

Can we talk about Disney Channel? Marvel? Star Wars? The Muppets? Any shows on ABC? ESPN? Lifetime Networks (which are half owned by Disney/ABC)?

Magikrazy said:
Putting Lion King in the thread is pretty redundant. Why not just call it the Disney thread?

Also, where is the cutoff?

Can we talk about Disney Channel? Marvel? Star Wars? The Muppets? Any shows on ABC? ESPN? Lifetime Networks (which are half owned by Disney/ABC)?

What do you mean redudant? I don't see any Lion King Thread besides this one and how do you change the name of this thing?

What's a cutoff?

Yes you can talk about anything that is owned by Disney.

I made a poll here, select your character.

The Lion King is from Disney, so calling this the Lion King/Disney thread is redundant. Just call it Disney thread.

Go to the original post, click on modify, and change the thread title.

Don't worry about the cutoof. You already answered my question.

so, what's everyone's take on zootopia, the next animated film? the trailer was released a few months ago.

i personally think it's a concept that's been done to death, especially since the imdb synopsis reads like a generic 80s cop buddy team, but it could still work if they bring something interesting to the table.

Lion King is best everything /thread

Peter Sam said:
so, what's everyone's take on zootopia, the next animated film? the trailer was released a few months ago.
It sounds like generic furry bait, which it totally is. Rather just watch Over the Hedge a million times, wait I already did that.
Santa said:
Lion King is best everything /thread
Agreed.

scrooge or riot

mickey stories are boring, except for the ones where they time travel and where he's a serious detective.

I hope Alfonso Ribeiro is a good host for AFV. Gonna miss Tom a little bit.

Peter Sam said:

i personally think it's a concept that's been done to death, especially since the imdb synopsis reads like a generic 80s cop buddy team, but it could still work if they bring something interesting to the table.
I think zootopia is a modern take on Robin Hood. First it has upright animals. Second The fox looks like Robin Hood and the rhino cop looks too similar to those rhino guards. I bet the main antagonist is most likely to be a lion. I am not risking myself to see it until I see it's reputation.

Oh and another thing. I prefer less anthromorphized animals, it just takes away what makes animals special (humans are animals is something I'm aware) But it is too soon to judge it because I did enjoyed Robin Hood.

I voted for Donald because he is cute and he is not a square also because he is Daffy's cousin(not really but they have alot in common).

Back