A Pokémon A Day Showthread!

I lovee this! Try saying that out loud.

Today, we have a legendary Pokémon as our guest, becoming the first legendary to get in here, and that legendary is:

JOME43z.jpg

The not banned version of Rayquaza! Smogon tried to ban it, nice try. It is still usable, no matter in the battlefield or trying to become the mascot in the series because it's powerful. A perfect dragon to admire, and a cool one to catch because you are gonna to ride it to the space :3. I have a shiny perfect Rayquaza to use in the 3DS though! So here's the one soaring in the sky, Rayquaza!

Who will be our next Pokémon tommorow? Staaaaaaaaay fresh!

Aww yis totally having that in my avatar or sig when I go back to Rayquaza.

11/10

Well, our guest for today is adorable. Charming. This Normal pokémon is the popular one, and, it's Eevee!

xQN2HmU.jpg

A normal Eevee. The cute Eevee! You think it can't win in the battle? Oh please, it wins by its cuteness before the battle starts! A strong breed subject due its eeveelutions, and its shiny as well! It also made an appearance in the Smash series, being a cute assist trophy. And stuff like that. Also, I can hear FireEevee fangirling.

Looks like the eeveelutions got popular among this community, and we have another eeveelution in line! Today, this pokémon which will be on stage is:

AeNUzoB.jpg

The Ice type eeveelution, Glaceon! Being Icemario's favourite, it sure has its way to grab people's heart. Being the pokémon that isn't legendary, it has the highest Special Attack among all Ice types pokémon (Exclude Mega Abomasnow, it's a Mega after all). By the way, the extra image is a support for our Icemario, hope he can get back what he wants, and good luck for him in his current situation!

Smg2daisy said:
Well, our guest for today is adorable. Charming. This Normal pokémon is the popular one, and, it's Eevee!

xQN2HmU.jpg

A normal Eevee. The cute Eevee! You think it can't win in the battle? Oh please, it wins by its cuteness before the battle starts! A strong breed subject due its eeveelutions, and its shiny as well! It also made an appearance in the Smash series, being a cute assist trophy. And stuff like that. Also, I can hear FireEevee fangirling.

YOU FUCKING BET IT.

EEVEE/10

Also correction. Eevee's a pokeball pokemon.

Smg2daisy said:
Looks like the eeveelutions got popular among this community, and we have another eeveelution in line! Today, this pokémon which will be on stage is:

AeNUzoB.jpg

The Ice type eeveelution, Glaceon! Being Icemario's favourite, it sure has its way to grab people's heart. Being the pokémon that isn't legendary, it has the highest Special Attack among all Ice types pokémon (Exclude Mega Abomasnow, it's a Mega after all). By the way, the extra image is a support for our Icemario, hope he can get back what he wants, and good luck for him in his current situation!

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES.

COOL/10

Today is a bit rather unusual, because if all the pokémon that are requested gets here, then in the future we won't get suprises and neat pokémon. So, today we have...

YpHWGqY.jpg

This pokémon is a Normal type pokémon, Patrat the Scout Pokémon. We are more familiar with its evolution which is Watchog that looks more as a Physcic pokémon because it gives you an impression of hypnotising people! Gotta admit, this pokémon is not that cute compared to a chipmunk due to its eyes! Anyway, our pokémon for the day is Patrat!

The randomness continue despite today is our Awards Day, our pokémon for today is:

ccRmHzx.jpg

The Grass and Flying type pokémon, Skiploom! It evolves from Hoppip starting at level 18 and evolves into Jumpluff starting at level 27. Being a Flying type, it has a fast speed among the Grass type pokémon. But Ice attacks are sure a huge enemy for it! Among its evolutions, my favorite is Jumpluff, because I had its shiny in my game! So, enjoy this cute charmer!

Today we have a starter Pokémon on stage, and this second evolution is:

6HfDYKg.jpg

Combusken is the evolution of Torchic, one of the starter Pokémon in Gen 3. It evolves into Blaziken, which can perform the Mega Evolution. As all its evolutions, it looks like a chicken and being a dual type Pokémon in its second evolution, it is clearly strong among the others in between the second evolution. So, we have a second evolution of a starter, Combusken!

As for today, we have the Ice and Ground type Pokémon on stage, and it is:

I3G6Etd.jpg

Mamoswine, the one who helped Regigigas in one of the movies, Giratina and the Sky Warrior! It evolves from Piloswine when leveled up while knowing Ancient Power. It is the final evolution of Swinub. Its fur looks fluffy enough, but those tusks are strong enough for attacking! So her we are, Mamoswine!

We got a Pokémon which is all about weather, weather forecast and weather! That's right, the Pokémon in Hoenn, Castform!

oncQuvq.jpg

This Pokémon is a Normal type Pokémon, but when it comes to weather changes, it changes its form according to the weather. In Hoenn, it acts as the Pokémon which forecasts weather, which is somehow useful despite not being a good one in battles. It has three alternative forms; Sunny Form Castform, Rainy Form Castform, and Snowy Form Castform. So, we have this tiny critter, Castform!

Back