Most Abnoxious video game boss ever

Smartass27 said:
1-Up Shroom said:
Smartass27 said:
Huff n' Puff used to be really annoying, what with all the regeneration. These days, I just take him out in a single hit.

Yeah. I don't like him. It takes me an hour just to beat the dang cloud.
Superspam Gombario's charge and superbonk him. I can kill bosses in one hit.

:eek: I used Sushie in stead of Goombario.

You may also want stone caps to keep Mario from dying while Goombario's charging (I don't need them, but that's how my brother does it).

Smartass27 said:
1-Up Shroom said:
Smartass27 said:
Huff n' Puff used to be really annoying, what with all the regeneration. These days, I just take him out in a single hit.

Yeah. I don't like him. It takes me an hour just to beat the dang cloud.
Superspam Gombario's charge and superbonk him. I can kill bosses in one hit.
Hah, I use a similar tactic to take out the Shadow Queen in one swoop.

Andross from Star Fox Adventure no matter how many times i kill teh hands, it just goes back to the other face

Seren from Mass Effect.
On Insanity mode this fight is a nightmare, its bad enough he leaps around shooting lasers and missiles, its the fact he is just so powerful thanks to the insane mode idea of leveling up every enemy and giving them all immunities to your weapons.

Samson and Deliah from Silhouette Mirage.

There's an audio glitch in the game in which Deliah never shuts up with his sound clips; therefore making any battle he's in a living nightmare in which your only salvation is the mute button.

(the boss fights themselves aren't that tough... just the constant yammering is annoying)

Back