Mario Boards Dinosaur Comics

How convenient. But yeah I spent the longest time wondering if you even knew about this or not I talked to Edo about him being in it but I just casually mentioned you as the third character to him because I didn't know who else

SiFi said:
How convenient.
8)

SiFi said:
But yeah I spent the longest time wondering if you even knew about this or not I talked to Edo about him being in it but I just casually mentioned you as the third character to him because I didn't know who else
It's totally fine if people use Puddin in their fics and comics without asking me first but I'm thinking I should add some sort of section on my Userpedia article on the dos-and-dont's of Puddin's character so nobody portrays my character in a way I wouldn't approve of. With you I don't think I have to worry about that.

so uh

HXvEUyp.png

The last panel is a reference I expect one person here to get and they probably won't even check this thread in the first place.

Jrfxj7J.png

Instead of mentioning DK by name, I was hoping to scale down a frame from this gif and squeeze that into the last panel, but surprise, there's not a lot of room in a dinosaur comic.

EDIT: I guess I could have PM'd an unfinished version of this to Edo and asked if he wanted to write his own lines for it. And the same goes for Puddin. If either of you think that's a good idea, I'd be happy to make a second edition of this.

SiFi said:
The last panel is a reference I expect one person here to get and they probably won't even check this thread in the first place.

tumblr_m7yqxhQqxG1rwuopao1_400.jpg

(bit late)

I heard you have a ghost dragon problem? (dammit now i really want a mariowiki user version of ghostbusters)

Gozer would be all "choose the form of your destructor" and I'd ruin everything just like this:

14Z07Mn.png

Back