• git gud, scrubs (kinda bad)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • gg reported noob (awful)

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
had 2 r8 8/8

Fake news was hilarious honestly can't decide which section was better

And everything is up!

I'd like to mention that we have a Feedback Survey this month! It's only 7 questions and will take less than five minutes to fill out, so please be sure to fill it out. The following is regarding an important question in the form:

Opening Statement said:
. . . One of the most important questions contained in this month's survey is how we will continue to number our issues from the Special Issue onward. Currently, The 'Shroom uses Roman numerals to designate each issue, but the staff is considering switching to Arabic numerals. For example, rather than labeling the July edition Issue C, we would title it Issue 100. Simply put, the Roman numeral system makes issues complicated to refer to and the problem will only get worse with time. Switching to Arabic numerals can make identifying editions of the paper much easier. Imagine how we would have to deal with the eventual Issue CCCLXXXVIII... It is much easier just to call it Issue 388! Now that we have made our case, we want to leave it to the readers to decide what to do.

Important links:
Issue XCVIII
Feedback Survey

Facebook
Twitter
E-mail subscription form
Issue C Suggestions Box

Wait, isn't Issue C in July?

also this issue was
thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif
, especially enjoyed fake news and critic corner

Hilary Briss said:
Wait, isn't Issue C in July?
Issue C is being released on my birthday and I'm so excited.

also Critic Corner getting back to its former glory, yo. Thanks to everyone who has been voting on the Critic Corner Section of the Month polls, it's great to see the sub-team getting attention from the readers again.

Back