Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Wild World

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • City Folk

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

BEEEEEAAARRRS

how about a rousing game of pool
Well, I might get Animal Crossing for GC tommorow. So I got an idea for this, so we can discuss our opinions and stuff.

I like the GC version better cause it was the only one that seemed good. The DS's graphics looked kinda crappy, and CF seems to be adding a lot more features, I liked the game simpler, in GC.

k get posting.

It's a tough choice, but I'm gonna have to go with the one for the GC. The classic games were ftw, and the cheats were cool. It also helped that you didn't have to share the house, and the town is much bigger than WW's, plus the acres helped with getting a perfect town. The only downsides were lack of multiplayer and lack of clothing customizability.

tl;dr version: Original >(barely) WW

ShyGuy27 said:
It's a tough choice, but I'm gonna have to go with the one for the GC. The classic games were ftw, and the cheats were cool. It also helped that you didn't have to share the house, and the town is much bigger than WW's, plus the acres helped with getting a perfect town. The only downsides were lack of multiplayer and lack of clothing customizability.

tl;dr version: Original >(barely) WW

The classic games are gonna suck, cause I just got my favorite ones on Virtual Console. Oh well, maybe I can play them there If I get too lazy to go to the Wii Menu. Sharing the house seemed stupid, cause, all that was gonna do was make arguments on where the furniture went.

There's not much to do in multiplay in AC anyway. They made it so that you could play a NES game with a friend, but what else could you really do? I didnt really care about clothing customibily, one town I had, Id filled six pear dressers with my fave clothes, and still wanted to keep more, but I ran out of room lol.

An EDIT rant:

I just realized, if I get Animal Crossing, Ill be pretty lonely. :(

Free Loader said:
Something nice about the CF houses is that they're all apart from each other unlike in GCN. WW and GCN also had more villagers I think, and they didn't repeat themselves as much, and never walked into walls because of badly programmed AI.

Apart from each other? Yeah, that would be better. Make it look more natural than the 4 humans living a few feet from each other. GCN had some repeats, and Ive seen one message quite a bit. But Ive definitly seen the GCN animals run into things.

ShyGuy27 said:
Also, the city was so very stupid.

It seemed more natural when the Animals lived in 5x5 or 6x6 (Dunno which) houses scattered throughout the woods with not much civilization.

Is that kinda the same with City Folk besides the civilization part?

I forgot to mention how much better the lost and found was in the original.

I also forgot about the random beach balls/soccer balls. And the garbage dump was better than the recycling bin.

ShyGuy27 said:
I also forgot about the random beach balls/soccer balls. And the garbage dump was better than the recycling bin.
Didn't Wild World have the snowballs? But you can't really kick them, you can just make a snowman.

Magitroopa said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Didn't Wild World have the snowballs? But you can't really kick them, you can just make a snowman.
If you make him feel happy, he'll send you snow themed stuff.

The GC version was so much better. You didn't have as many responsibilities, so things were much more laid back. It was a great way to kill time in a relaxing manner. Plus, the NES games were beyond FTW.

Free Loader said:
Stooben Rooben said:
The GC version was so much better. You didn't have as many responsibilities, so things were much more laid back. It was a great way to kill time in a relaxing manner. Plus, the NES games were beyond FTW.
IMO they should have put in any game consoles Virtual Console games come out on, and let you play games you got on VC in the game. It would be completely pointless, but still awesome.

Its be better if you got one NES/game system, then got software, so it'd be like Totakeke's songs, and you could sotre all of your games in the console's "library", just like a music player.

Free Loader said:
I believe I implied that.
...Although maybe not.
You said it should let you play your VC games.
He said that the classic game system should work like the record players.

ShyGuy27 said:
Free Loader said:
I believe I implied that.
...Although maybe not.
You said it should let you play your VC games.
He said that the classic game system should work like the record players.

Indeed. It'd be better if you could shoot down presents floating away with baloons with a slingshot.

Free Loader said:
Toadbert101 said:
Indeed. It'd be better if you could shoot down presents floating away with baloons with a slingshot.
Huh? Explain... That's what you do... Isn't it?

No, cause I just saw a present on a baloon float away into the ocean. YOu only get them if they crash into a tree. YOu need some way to shoot them down.

[color=lime green]I think AC GC and City Folk are the best! AC:WW didn't have much hoildays. ;_;[/color]

1-Up Shroom said:
[color=lime green]I think AC GC and City Folk are the best! AC:WW didn't have much hoildays. ;_;[/color]
I think that's because it didn't have enough memory.
Hey!!!
I just remembered!
There was a Japan only Animal Crossing for the Nintendo 64 called "Animal Forest"!
Click here for info

That article's really old. They still call the Wii the Revolution. :D

Free Loader said:
Nerdy Guy said:
1-Up Shroom said:
Hey!!!
I just remembered!
There was a Japan only Animal Crossing for the Nintendo 64 called "Animal Forest"!
Click here for info
Animal Forest doesn't count as another game, it's just another version of Animal Crossing.

I know that. :P

Free Loader said:
Nerdy Guy said:
1-Up Shroom said:
Hey!!!
I just remembered!
Click here for info
Animal Forest doesn't count as another game, it's just another version of Animal Crossing.

Isnt Animal Crossing originally for the N64 the reason why it's graphics kinda suck?

Back