5daygamers8 (Streaming many Mario games)

So hi my name is Craig Evans, i just joined this forum to promote 5daygamers8. So this is a Mario forum and Mario is a great character with alot of great games. I wasn't the Nintendo kid instead i was brought up with Playstation but since 2009 i have been getting into Nintendo and have been playing many Nintendo games since. Anyway the point in this post you may ask well i created a gaming team called the 5daygamers who play games for 5 days for charity. We started back in April 2012, we do both Playstation and Nintendo games with the Odd PC games, anyway the 8th event is taking place starting this Friday (April 10th 5pm uk time). This is a Nintendo only event and has at least 10 Mario related games.

The games that are related to Mario are the following - Mario Kart 8, Super Mario World, Super Mario 3D world, Luigis Mansion, Warioworld, Super Mario 64, Super Mario Sunshine, Captain Toads Treasure Tracker and more.

This event is to raise money for WWF and to help save the animals. If you are interested in giving us a chance that would be very nice of you.
We are a group of small youtubers who aim to make a difference to help save animals and have fun playing games, and we are playing many Mario games so it relates to this forum.

If anyone will give us a chance please reply to this post so i have an idea of who's interested thanks

evildeadfan102 said:
i just joined this forum to promote 5daygamers8.
you should also join this forum to read the rules

EDIT:
Rule 12 said:
Posting advertising threads is not allowed, unless permission is given by a staff member. However, advertising links in signatures are allowed.

I did read the rules, but i dont really see what the problem is as what i'm trying to promote helps charity. 5daygamers always helps charity and im just putting our name out there to get more people to see it.

evildeadfan102 said:
I did read the rules, but i dont really see what the problem is as what i'm trying to promote helps charity. 5daygamers always helps charity and im just putting our name out there to get more people to see it.
unfortunately, charity or not, making threads for it still isn't allowed.

but, let's take another look at the other half of rule 12:
However, advertising links in signatures are allowed.

So you just want me to put the links in my sig instead then? is that fine? :)

Ok thanks, i took the links out of the post and put them in my sig.

Viper26 said:
join the Super Mario Wiki

one of us
one of us
one of us

OK so the event is live with Shyguygamer87 streaming super mario 64. Link is in my sig.

There is also the donation link and details in my sig.

Ok if you didnt know we are doing a raffle in which you can win £40 or $58.43 to spend on one of these 4 games
Yoshi's Wooly World
Mario Maker
Splatoon
kirby and the rainbow curse

To get a chance to enter -
1. Each £1 donated gives you 1 chance to win
2. Every 5 tweets you do gives you 1 chance to win (You have to have the #5daygamers8 in the tweet)
3. If you make a promo video you get 1 chance to win
4. If someone donates £40 or more they get 20 extra chances.

Back