Fire Emblem 7 Support Conversations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belle

Peace be with you, whoever you are.
Pronouns
He/him
i'm on chapter 12 in FE7. I know i'm not even close to being even halfway through the game but I was wondering: when do support conversations become possible?

They're first possible when you get units who are compatible with one another, I believe. But they work differently to Awakening in this game; you have to end the turn with two compatible units adjacent to each other to slowly rack up support points between them. When you get enough, having one of the two units move next to the other one will make the "Support" optional available and you can view the support by selecting it. Any one unit can only have five support conversations at most (per file), and all support conversations occur on the battle map.

As of Chapter 26, I've literally only had two without actively trying for any, so they're just scarce if you're not really going for any. You get the ability to view who is compatible with one another in-game after a certain point, but I dunno when.

EDIT: Still don't know when but I can definitely say it's before where I am.

ah ok, i'll just be cheap-o and look up who can support who online. thanks for answering.

this can be locked I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back