Black Ops 3!!!!!!

supermariofan

Dry Bowser
My favorite series of my favorite FPS franchise is getting a third game!!!!

http://mynintendonews.com/2015/03/24/rumour-treyarch-apparently-teased-call-of-duty-black-ops-3/

Since the ACTUAL ending to BO2 is...
Save Karma, Woods lives, Menendez us in prison and Alex lives
Maybe the plot will be a father and son type of story. Alex and his son, David have to go on a mission together. And later in the game Alex dies.
I hope Reznov is still in Alex's mind because Gary Oldman is awesome.

I'm not surprised. The big question, no, the big questions are:

Why is this on an Nintendo website?

Will there be Kevin Spacey?

Lumastar said:
I'm not surprised. The big question, no, the big questions are:

Why is this on an Nintendo website?

Will there be Kevin Spacey?

1. This is the video games forum part, it doesn't have to be Nintendo exclusive

2. No, BO and AW are completely different CoD games

Magikrazy said:
No, he was asking why this was a story on My Nintendo News?
Because there are times when a CoD game is on Nintendo. Sure MW2 and AW missed out (which I still can't get over) but hopefully this one will be on Wii U

my brother will probably get it sometime and ill just play it like once off him lol
thats what i did with like the last 2 cod games
i think im just tired overall at the series cause ive been playing since cod4
whats this now, like cod12?

Magikrazy said:
No, he was asking why this was a story on My Nintendo News?
ever since the person who runs that site realized that the wii u isn't going to get any games he basically just reports on every multiplatform game that isn't on the wii u

Nico Yazawa said:
my brother will probably get it sometime and ill just play it like once off him lol
thats what i did with like the last 2 cod games
i think im just tired overall at the series cause ive been playing since cod4
whats this now, like cod12?
And they are pretty much all the same.

I'm not dissing people for not liking the franchise, but I hate it when people say stupid shit like "You're not a gamer if you enjoy CoD" or "Liking CoD is blasphemy". It's like so what? Let us like what we like!

I still care more about the Call of Duties that take place in World War II (Call of Duties 1-3, Finest Hour, Big Red One, and World at War) then the more Modern Warfare games. Just may be the history buff in me that prefers that. Black Ops is also kinda history what with events of the Cold War (At least the first one anyway) being a part of it but it's obviously alternate history.

CoD used to be the center of the universe. People would love it because it has guns or considered it's cool to love and people would hate it because people cant shut about or it's perhaps considered cool to hate. People were bashed for hating it, people were bashed for loving it. It caused controversy and concerns for parents due to the extremely high about of "underage" players. It also holds the record for the fastest selling game. It was a mess.

However since Ghosts, it has thankfully calmed down on both sides and has become less popular (that fact the quality of the games is decreased is one the reasons) and the world has moved on. CoD was an entertaining game to play but the popularity and hate surrounding it was ridiculous. However this being a Black Ops game, which (I believe) both games are the two best selling CoD's could increase popularity again. It won't reach insanity levels like during the period that was between MW2 and BO2 but it might become annoying again for a bit.

ghosts and advanced warfare let me down so much i dont wanna bother with this

black ops three? i could swear black ops two was just released last year

i suddenly feel really old

Black Ops 3? You're sure it's not Black Ops 3 Hundred? CoD comes out so often, that number just seems too low.

Back