Fawfulthegreat's Mario series coverage (Top 5 Super Mario Platformers out now!)

What do you want to see from me next?

• Top 5 Worst Mario games

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Top 5 Final Bosses in Mario games

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Top 5 Mario Villains

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Re: Fawfulthegreat's Mario series coverage

Well yeah, but I'm really bad at explaining why I like songs. I'm not really an expert on music, so my explanation would just be "It sounds good"

It's like when I watched Fawful's Minion's top Mario & Luigi songs, I could never explain music as well as that.

Alright.

I am curious what your favorite is though. Mine's Mining Melancholy from Donkey Kong Country 2.

Probably In the Final. That song is just pure epic.

If we're talking outside the RPGs, then it gets a bit harder, but I like a lot of the music in the Galaxy games and 3D World, along with some of the Super Mario Land tunes. Oh, and most of the Rainbow Roads.

That I might do in the future. But for now I'm sticking to what's on the poll.

Just a quick update: Top 5 Mario Platformers is in the final stages of editing and should be up within the next few days.

It will be the last review-type video for a while however. You can still vote on what you want to see next but most of my videos after Top 5 Platformers will be part of my upcoming Super Paper Mario Let's Play. I will make a thread for that once the first episode is out.

Here's my ranking for all the Super Mario games.

New Super Mario Bros 2
Super Mario Bros 2
New Super Mario Bros U
Super Mario Bros
New Super Mario Bros Wii
New Super Mario Bros
Super Mario 3D Land
Super Mario Sunshine
Super Mario 3D World
Super Mario World
Super Mario 64
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Super Mario Bros 3
and Super Mario Galaxy at number one

Eh I find SMB3 a bit overrated, though that may be because I didn't play it until around a year ago.

Why is Mario 2 so low? I haven't played it enough to rank it, but if I had to it would be higher for at least trying to have different style of gameplay. And a new villain

I agree with the placement of Super Mario Galaxy (though its number 2 for me). Excellent game.

Wart was a complete joke. I didn't like him at all.

The lack of King Koopa (as he was called back then) is also a letdown. He didn't need to be the main villain, but something.

And the ending was bad too.

It does get points for introducing Shy Guys, though.

What about a negative countdown, like Top 5 Worst Mario Levels of Top 5 Most Hated Mario Characters? You could also make a Worst to Best list/Top 5 list of the Mario Kart games or the Mario Party games.

Back