Mario Party Eclipse - Towering Treetop! [Sign-Ups CLOSED, GO TO GAME THREAD!]

yoshi123

~Yo-YO, let's GO! PSI Prodigy!~
Well, well, well... What do you know?! I'm reviving this project after a few years, after a failed attempt. But now that I have my own laptop and I've worked hard on this project myself, I'll be sure to bring you an enjoyable experience!

I have a wiki page with much of the stuff you'll need to know as well, here!

What board are we playing on?
Daytime!
Nighttime!
Does it seem familiar? ;)

HOWEVER, with to ensure a successful game, both the host and the players gotta do their best, right? Well, I have standards and requirements that MUST be met. (And yes I know I'm just copying this from the wiki :P)

Standards
- The biggest one here is being active. You don't have to be on 24/7, nor do moves need to be made within minutes, but PLEASE be active to avoid keeping me and the other players waiting. If you feel that you'll be busy, it may be best if you avoided signing up for the time being.

- In addition to activity, if circumstances occur where you can no longer play due to being less active; send me a message so I can get a replacement! If that's the case, I'll certainly understand.

- The wiki is here for a reason! Before you ask any questions, be sure to check here. If you need clarification however, feel free to ask!

- Tying in with point number 3, be sure to complete your moves properly and make sure you've calculated your movements well. If you are unsure how to complete your move between multiple situations, make your move like, "If I can do Action A, I'll go on path A. If not, I'll go on path B."

- Be a good sport! Don't disrespect me or the other players. If you are unsure as to what just happened, just ask! In addition, please leave out any negative/rude comments after the game is done, but constructive criticism is welcome! In addition, if I make any mistakes, please message me and tell me politely!

- Try your best to win and have fun!

Requirements

- Being able to print screen your computer screen, a simple Art program (i.e. Paint) AND having an account on a website where you can upload images. Necessary for when you have to send in your scores for mini-games!

- Somewhere where I may contact you, outside of here! Skype is the best one, and it's easy to get! No speaking necessary, just for simple messaging and it's also useful if you want to instantly message me for anything game related!

- Being able to load Flash games and not have your computer crashing from loading images or Youtube videos. There are many images to be loaded throughout my hosting, so ensure your hardware can handle it! This also means avoid using mobile devices, preferably.

*Failure to follow these will result in being disqualified in the current MPE game and possibly rejected from any future ones. Remember, we're all here to have fun!

Sign-Ups
To sign-up, simply tell me which one of the following 15 characters you want, AND which colour (Red/Blue/Yellow/Green) as the color that will represent you (for the Stats page)! You may not share characters nor colour, and first come first serve!

- Mario
- Luigi
- Peach
- Daisy
- Yoshi

- Birdo
- Koopa Kid
- Toad
- Toadette
- Boo

- Blooper
- Hammer Bro
- Wario
- Waluigi
- Dry Bones

~Spots available~
1. Dragonfreak (Birdo, Blue)
2. Meta Knight (Yoshi, Green)
3. Chibiki Daisy (Daisy, Red)
4. Cirdec (Mario, Yellow)

Re: Mario Party Eclipse - Towering Treetop! [Sign-Ups OPEN!]

Siiiiiiign uuuuuuuup

Birdo and blue please.

Yoshi and green plz

when will this start and how long will rounds be

Stargazing said:
when will this start and how long will rounds be
Well, I need 4 players, and the duration of each turn varies. Obviously the quicker you guys make your moves and do the mini-games, the quicker I can update. :p

2 more sign-up spots left~

Btw I applaud you for making my sword an orb.

Daisy taken...

Mario and Yellow.

Back