Worst videogame.

B

Blitzwing

Which game you consider to be the worst ever?I think the worst videogame is ... Lego Island 2. The graphic are ugly,the plot is stooopid and the game is limited to chase harmless moron and play lame minigames.

Not sure about the worst ever...

But the worst recent game definetely goes to Shadow the Hedgehog, which in my opinion was the final thing to kill the Sonic series.

Sonic's still got a few kicks! He's not dead yet!

And as for worst, there was drag-racing game I played once...I've never been a big fan of "realistic" racing games and this one made NO sense. So, it gets my vote.

Sonic has one last chance, and that chance is Sonic and the Secret Rings. Hopefully they'll fix it with the single-character game-play.

I would have to say Banjo-Kazooie! Because if you typed to many in
cheat codes, Gruntilda would erase your game! That's why I got rid of it, and now play Banjo-Tooie! in Banjo-Tooie you don't have to worry about
that problem!
Monty, you played a Barbie game?!
*PeteyPiranhaLover starts laughing his a** off!*
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PeteyPiranhaLover said:
I would have to say Banjo-Kazooie! Because if you typed to many in
cheat codes, Gruntilda would erase your game! That's why I got rid of it, and now play Banjo-Tooie! in Banjo-Tooie you don't have to worry about
that problem!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow,that a stupid reason for hating a game.I guess Gradius 3 snes and onward are the worst games ever,I mean there a code that self-destruct your ship!

Erasing the game when typing in too many cheat codes? That's like vomiting when eating too much waffles That's weird.

PeteyPiranhaLover said:

*sigh* No, I was simply making a point that a game like that is on the Xbox 360.

Man alive, you kids these days...

the worst game ever is the legend of zelda : OOT.

It has no good plot, very confusing, and we can get that and more from Lord of the Rings Games.

C-R-A-P

Gofer said:
Which game you consider to be the worst ever?I think the worst videogame is ... Lego Island 2. The graphic are ugly,the plot is stooopid and the game is limited to chase harmless moron and play lame minigames.

Lego Island Xtreme Stunts was one of the best games ever. :mrgreen:

WarioLoaf said:

It has no good plot, very confusing, and we can get that and more from Lord of the Rings Games.

C-R-A-P

:evil:

I don't care if you really think that or are just trying to be funny. You're going down.

Me and what army? Only the army of every Zelda fan on this planet. And believe me, there's a lot of us. We will come, and you will not be ready.

And how DARE you compare LOZ to LOTR? Did you not notice when I said ALL SYNDICATED GAMES MUST DIE? Oy. And maybe you just don't pay attention to the plot, and that's why it's so confusing. Please.

Well, there's my two cents.

Monty Mole said:
:evil:

I don't care if you really think that or are just trying to be funny. You're going down.

Me and what army? Only the army of every Zelda fan on this planet. And believe me, there's a lot of us. We will come, and you will not be ready.

And how DARE you compare LOZ to LOTR? Did you not notice when I said ALL SYNDICATED GAMES MUST DIE? Oy. And maybe you just don't pay attention to the plot, and that's why it's so confusing. Please.

Well, there's my two cents.

i wasn't trying ta be funny. Gimli could whip Gandof's ass any day. ;)

Monty Mole said:

So, basically what I see going on here is that you are choosing to expose your ignorance by blanketing all licensed games under one big statement, and - in the same paragraph, no less - threatening another person merely because they hold a different opinion than yours. It's like the path to success already!

But, on topic, the worst game ever in terms of resources:quality is probably Starfox Adventures.

WarioLoaf said:

C-R-A-P

:roll: :roll: :roll:
Just because you don't know how to play a game, that's dont mean it's bad.

Oh well, which game I consider to be the worst ever?
I respond this question with this video

Back