The Official Kirby Thread

Lario

Seems so long ago.
KSSU isn't the only Kirby game y'know!

Anyway, I think that Kirby is a funny little pink puffball that does stuff, like beat up King Dedede and save Dreamland.

But ironically, the only Kirby I have is KSSU...

Nerdy Guy said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Nerdy Guy said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Nightmare in Dream Land ftw.
What about Kirby Super Star Ultra?
I didn't like how they redid the cutscenes in that. They looked better in the cheesy SNES attempted 3D.
But the game was realy good though, am I right?
Yeah, but so was NiDL. In all honesty, I've only played KSS on an emulator, so I probably didn't get the full feel of the game.

crystalking said:
How could u only just start using kabii in brawl, i mean really, how can u resist kabiiicide
Kirby am has a license to kill.

crystalking said:
How could u only just start using kabii in brawl, i mean really, how can u resist kabiiicide
How can you spell so badly? You're in the same grade as me.

Free Loader said:
Have they ever brought back combining abilities from Kirby 64? Kirby 64 > KSSU IMO(sorry, those are the only Kirby games I've played).
They sorta did in Squeak Squad, but it was very limited. VERY limited.

Free Loader said:
Have they ever brought back combining abilities from Kirby 64? Kirby 64 > KSSU IMO(sorry, those are the only Kirby games I've played).
Meh...

Maybe in the upcoming Kirby Wii, but how should I know?

I kinda like how Kirby games are now nicer than the were when they first came out, cause it's easier for me to fight the newer final bosses than the older ones cause they don't shoot blood.

Free Loader said:
crystalking said:
i liked the original game, where there were NO abilities
Wait, Kirby's Dream Land has NO ABILITIES? No wonder no one ever remembers it exists... The fun part of Kirby is using different abilities, and they made it even better when they let you combine abilities in Kirby 64. Until they let you do that again, they're never going to be able to make an even better Kirby game.
They let you combine abilties Kirby Squeak Squad.

Nerdy Guy said:
Free Loader said:
crystalking said:
Wait, Kirby's Dream Land has NO ABILITIES? No wonder no one ever remembers it exists... The fun part of Kirby is using different abilities, and they made it even better when they let you combine abilities in Kirby 64. Until they let you do that again, they're never going to be able to make an even better Kirby game.
That feature was horribly limited though.

ShyGuy27 said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Free Loader said:
crystalking said:
That feature was horribly limited though.
I know that, I'm just saying that there was another Kirby game with a combining powers feature.

Back