Starbound

Anton

kero?
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Rather than me being confused as to where to post stuff about it, let's have this !!

Derpl Zork said:
I made Doomy's room in Starbound today

XvyrsYq.png

He loved it :birdo: :blooper:

I've also committed myself to destroying all Apex and Humans to prevent the subjugation, oppression, and enslavement of my people--the Glitch--as well as all other friendly races. I mean just look, the Apex have built their 1984 dystopia cities on the bones of those they slaughtered!!

OOogFuu.png

That's why the first thing I built on the home planet I'm currently constructing is an underwater prison surrounded by lava encased in glass for Apex. I may build a mirror of that but filled with poison for humans.

EkmLFMO.png

edo liked it :)

it's ok there's always more of those pests to exterminate <3

they're slow and their flesh is weak

What kind of question even is that, do you want to have some existential debate on why post anything when it's posted like really bro

For a real answer, it's because I wanted to post some pictures and didn't know where to post them which is why I said "Rather than me being confused as to where to post stuff about it, let's have this !!" in the OP.

like really bro

do you ask everyone that lol

either way the recent surge in people I know playing it is because Starbound just had a super huge update and changed a whole ton of stuff and now there's a bunch of quests and actual goals and stuff

go ahead and play it but be aware of bugs

This is why they must be contained.

F0tt6Ax.png

I also built a dungeon. It starts in my unfinished throne room where there's a trapdoor at the foot of my chair

69jJvE1.png

which descends down into a pit full of milk

1hUDwLf.png

isn't doomy cute

i actually used to play this, but havent in a long time

stuff still looks good

maybe i should give it a whirl sometime

Back