V2W: Fast food restaurants (game is over)

Re: V2W: Fast food restaurants (Subway vs Dunkin' Donuts)

Dunkin' Donuts: 3
Subway: 3

And now I'm hungry again... :< Time to dig out the Cheetos I stashed in my room...

Re: V2W: Fast food restaurants (Subway vs Dunkin' Donuts)

Sorry for very late reply. I was busy last night. Subway moves on, thanks to Peter Sam. Next match: Arby's vs Panera Bread and match doesn't end until 9PM tomorrow as well.

Arby's:0
Panera Bread:0

Re: V2W: Fast food restaurants (Arby's vs Panera Bread)

Arby's: 1
Panera Bread: 0

Re: V2W: Fast food restaurants (Arby's vs Panera Bread)

Arby's moves on to round 2 where it'll match against Subway. Next match is McDoald's vs Chipotle.

McDonald's:0
Chipotle:0

Re: V2W: Fast food restaurants (Chipotle vs McDonald's)

Final chance! If there are less than 5 replies by tomorrow at 9PM, the game's over and thread locked. Thank you for understanding!

Re: V2W: Fast food restaurants (5 replies required by 9PM tomorrow or game is over)

I am not voting because I don't like McDonald's and I haven't heard of the other resturant.

Re: V2W: Fast food restaurants (5 replies required by 9PM tomorrow or game is over)

Megamario15 said:
Viper26 said:
Final chance! If there are less than 5 replies by tomorrow at 9PM, the game's over and thread locked. Thank you for understanding!
Oops, sorry.
McDonald's: 1
chipotle: 1
Fixed?

Missingno. said:
I am not voting because I don't like McDonald's and I haven't heard of the other resturant.

Chipotle is only in USA, UK, France, Canada, and Germany.
Megamario15 said:
Megamario15 said:
Viper26 said:
Oops, sorry.
Fixed?
You're only supposed to go with one, so pick the one you want to advance please.

Viper26 said:
Megamario15 said:
Megamario15 said:
Viper26 said:
Oops, sorry.
chipotle: 0
Fixed?
You're only supposed to go with one, so pick the one you want to advance please.
I was having technical difficulties and accidentally typed 1
Idek what the second one is, and I live in the usa.

Chipotle: 0

Despite how much I dislike McDonald's food, I have never eaten at Chipotle so I can't really have an opinion on it.

Asuna Kagurazaka said:
McDonald's: 2

Despite how much I dislike McDonald's food, I have never eaten at Chipotle so I can't really have an opinion on it.
I voted McDonald's before you did

Megamario15 said:
Asuna Kagurazaka said:
McDonald's: 2

I voted McDonald's before you did

Then, it'd be

McDonald's:3
Chipotle:0

Viper26 said:
Missingno. said:

Megamario15 said:
Megamario15 said:
Viper26 said:
Oops, sorry.
Fixed?

I live in Canada and haven't heard of it.

Missingno. said:
Viper26 said:
Missingno. said:

Megamario15 said:
Megamario15 said:
Viper26 said:
Oops, sorry.
Fixed?

I live in Canada and haven't heard of it.

Some parts of US and Canada don't have it. The area of the US I'm from (New Jersey) has several Chipotle locations in a 20 mile radius

Also, if there aren't enough replies, you don't have to end the game.

Missingno. said:
Also, if there aren't enough replies, you don't have to end the game.
I know. I do that so I don't waste posts I make. Pretty much every thread I make gets abandoned fast, and I close it up, waiting for a mod to lock or delete it.

Back