Why do so many people hate Skyward Sword?

Gnaw said:
Magikrazy said:
He says there's nothing wrong with the controls.

and he has never been more wrong
Naw he's never been more right.

Seriously, the control of Skyward Sword were soooo amazing. I may have had to calibrate it once every hour. Oh boy. So much work.

the problem isnt having to calibrate. i never said anything about calibration. why are you building a strawman, dragonfreak? i expected better from you. go sit in the corner and think about what you've done

Gnaw said:
the problem isnt having to calibrate. i never said anything about calibration. why are you building a strawman, dragonfreak? i expected better from you. go sit in the corner and think about what you've done
Strawmen what? What are you-ok. *sits in the corner and thinks*

DragonFreak said:
Gnaw said:
Strawmen what? What are you-ok. *sits in the corner and thinks*

He's saying you're trying to make all the complaints seem weak as though they simply talk about the calibration system, which is honestly nothing that hard to do (though you definitely don't calibrate it every hour; more like every 10 minutes or so, especially in item-heavy areas (it really all depends on how you sit and where your controller is facing when you're using the item)).

I mean, can you tell me that you never had a problem where you tell your sword to swing horizontal and it goes not in that direction? Like your sword just doesn't follow the direction you want it to go? Like, that honestly made many enemies that make you take damage if you miss the weak spot a pain in the butt because sometimes the motion control doesn't catch how you swing your sword well enough. I can also talk about how much of a pain it was to roll bombs, as you had to really bend the controller down and then swing up, and sometimes as you're swinging it it'll decide to switch out of rolling to a regular throwing position, and throw the bomb instead, which is also a pain.

Back