First Wii U Pokémon Gen VI Side Game?

What should be the first Pokémon game (besides Rumble U) for the Wii U?

• Stadium 3 / Battle Revolution 2

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Colosseum 3

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Snap 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PokéPark U

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Mystery Dungeon U (successor to Japan-only WiiWare titles)

• HD Remake of Core series game

• Pokémon Z (what you'd expect for 3DS but for Wii U and in HD instead, would be an interesting move)

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Pokémon Maker (Mario Maker but Pokémon)

• Other

• Total voters

SKmaric

King Bowser
Plain and simple, there haven't been any Wii U Pokémon games as of yet besides Rumble U and Smash 4 (and Pinball RS but that's a VC game), and now that the Wii U is entering it's third year I wouldn't be surprised to see one at least announced this year.

One of the novelties of the console games was seeing your pokemon in 3D. That novelty is kinda gone how that the main games are in 3D.

pokemon puzzle league 2 please

Also, isn't Pokken releasing sometime next year for the arcades?

How about one where historical figures are Pokémon and you learn about history?

Foe's LINCOLN used Emancipation!

All your Pokémon have been freed!

Whatever it is, it has to be something that
1. Is interesting enough for a standalone game. The Wii U needs all it can get.
2. provides us with something the 3DS Pokemon games can't.

Sure, Pokemon Snap U would work very well, but perhaps if they tweaked the gameplay a bit so it was a bit less on-rails? Like, an open-world Pokemon Snap, where you can just wander around the Pokemon world and use the Gamepad to interact with wild Pokemon somehow.

Pokemon Colosseum 3 would also work. As long as there's no Shadow Pokemon/snagging. I know it was the defining feature, but it was really boring and got frustrating. Just a Pokemon game with a story that doesn't involve gym badges will do well.

I know Pokken Fighters is releasing into arcades, but I can see that coming to Wii U.

Back