i have faith in you hillenburg

-----

the coolest dude ever
Pronouns
he/him
https://twitter.com/paultibbitt/status/542862854622162944

please make spongebob good again *crosses fingers*

I really hope that the episodes he will write will be like seasons 1, 2, and 3.

My opinion's pretty much the same as PieGuyRulz's.

PieGuyRulz said:
As I said in my video about the problems with bringing back shows, just because you get the same people back, does not mean those people will still be able to make the same quality work. Sometimes it's just a "right place, right time" kinda thing.

That said, I don't think Steve coming back could do any more damage to the show. It will either stay the same quality, or improve.

Season 9 has been pretty good from what I've seen so far (Extreme Spots, Squirrel Record, Squid Defense, Bumper to Bumper, Don't Look Now, Seance Shemance, Kenny the Cat) and out of those two Squid Defense and Bumper to Bumper were shit but the rest were good. I've heard good things about Safe Deposit Krabs, Patrickman and Plankton's Pet too. I'm expecting the quality level to be the same even if Hillenburg comes back.

Just saw this. Without spoiling anything, I liked it. It had some pretty funny moments that had me cracking up. I wouldn't say it's better than the first one however. That'll always be a classic to me, but this one is only slightly below it.

Glad Hillenburg is back, but I miss the old writers too, such as Sam Henderson.

And again, where's Derek Drymon nowadays?

Back