GalacticPetey said:
Here he is folks.

Warning, might be a little disturbing.

gUIYbUV.jpg

Ard9rYJ.jpg

L5PHgwP.jpg

G16_Leaked.png

That is actually horrifying.
What happened to you Godzilla? You look horribly damaged.

Re: Godzilla Resurgence

They're going back to Godzilla's roots and making him a victim of atomic testing out for revenge against humanity.

GalacticPetey said:
They're going back to Godzilla's roots and making him a victim of atomic testing out for revenge against humanity.
Poor little guy (big guy). He didn't deserve it. I wonder if the movie will show him before the nuclear explosion. I want to see what he looks like when he was normal.

5-560x600.jpg

He looks so stiff, but I do like what I see. He looks hella menacing. Just need to get used to the stiffness. KiryuGoji was pretty stiff too.

yoshiking14x said:
GalacticPetey said:
Poor little guy (big guy). He didn't deserve it. I wonder if the movie will show him before the nuclear explosion. I want to see what he looks like when he was normal.
Probably something like this

It makes sense, ShinGoji's proportions and the way he stands are closer to the Godzillasaurus (species Godzilla mutated from) than other suits are I think.

There's a million theories on his origin. Some think this is the '54 Godzilla, still in the process of retreating from the Oxygen Destroyer, or a further mutated version of that Godzilla. Others say he's the result of the Fukushima distaster.

I'm curious if this will reference any other films or if it will be a full reboot. The name "Resurgence" implies a return, but that could be more symbolic of this being the first Japanese Godzilla film since 2004.

I don't find the teaser credible personally. And i gave up Japanese films since they messed up Attack on Titan

haitianroi said:
I don't find the teaser credible personally. And i gave up Japanese films since they messed up Attack on Titan
isn't it unfair to completely give up on every single Japanese movie in existence just b/c you didn't like one of them?

Funimation has been confirmed to be the distributor for the movie during it's theatrical run here in the states. I am beyond excited. I get to see a Japanese Godzilla film in theaters that's not part of a Godzilla convention.

Back